Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If it doesn't, go to page three on the thread list and find Competitive Zaladar Deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it looks good but my play style is more for swarming the opponent, usually around turn 7-9 I already have a settled match thanks the control from my build

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and with a deck that small resourcing a card could cost you the game so having a bit more of space for error is a bit less stressful.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Eh, your choice. By the way, this is completely off topic, but it's about 3pm here in Australia. So considering America is 15 hours later than Australia, wouldn't you normally be sleeping by now? (12:00am-ish) completely off topic, but just had to ask you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im ussually up this time talking to my gf so its kinda normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    back to topic i feel that my 3-4 sparks on the field + BL act more like my main strategy than anything else since they will hurt a lot if left unchecked

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and i saw that energy discharge was part of his build, that is an awefully high price to clear a field when you can be taking control of the opponents cards with well timed MCs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well, actually, ED is a great card. All enemies killed for just 5 damage to your hero? Yes please! It can help enormously if you're starting to lose board control. I mean, it can completely turn around games. It's going to get nerfed in 1.25 so you have to sacrifice a friendly ally to wipe the board, though, so that means Elementalis mill decks can't just abuse energy discharge and send out a weenie to heal the damage taken. It's a hard nerf, but a necessary one, because it's just so overpowered. And MC is a great card, so is transference, but they're going to get nerfed as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    where can i see the patch notes for upcoming patches?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    And MC can only take one ally at a time. If you've got a whole freakin' army breathing down your throat, the ally you MC is just gonna get steamrolled by the other allies. Meanwhile, cast ED and EVERY ENEMY ALLY GETS KILLED INSTANTLY, for just 5 damage to your hero. You can have ten enemy allies about to beat you into a pulp and cast ED, the ten enemy allies get squashed instantly. But luckily, MC and ED are getting a nerf (maybe not so luckily for you) as well as transference, as I stated above.