Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: FDL TV is Live!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice vid
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is the Gravebone deck I took to the World Championships Qualifiers (there are also three commentated games included on the channel):

FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Combo Lance time!

My take on a pretty unique Shadow Era archetype:

Deck Tech | Recorded Games | Live Game 1 | Live Game 2
    FDL TV!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice video, but i should have been credited or at least mentioned cause i was the one who first created combo lance for SF, made the new concept of semisolo lance and matched it combo cards from SF expansion. Ofcourse, Keaven is original inspirator to these deck with his wicked mind, but the SF is a different style form it.

Regardless, Awesome work as always, I love your work and other ETC awesome contributions for the community.

Waiting to see your work for new expansion!
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 02-21-2015 at 08:33 PM.
    Master of Puppets
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    Nice video, but i should have been credited or at least mentioned cause i was the one who first created combo lance for SF, made the new concept of semisolo lance and matched it combo cards from SF expansion. Ofcourse, Keaven is original inspirator to these deck with his wicked mind, but the SF is a different style form it.

Regardless, Awesome work as always, I love your work and other ETC awesome contributions for the community.

Waiting to see your work for new expansion!
    Well you whouldve listened more carefully cause you have been mentioned.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Well you whouldve listened more carefully cause you have been mentioned.
    I dont think so at all. I was just mentioned when he referred to to a certain card, where he just mentioned that Rivozzz said this card is important to accelerate the game. This is not mentioning at all. It like a random guy comment that a card is important.

However i wasnt mentioned at all as the creator of this deck, the semisolo principle, 7 turn importance, and basically everything in how this deck played or its card selection or strategy He mentioned clearly and straight forward that this is based on original keaven deck without mentioned anything about being my deck, which is totally different than original lance build in many things.

So it should have mentioned clearly and straight forward that this build is basically my build (he changed only about 4 cards) and its strategy on how it is played is basically created by me. Same way he credited keaven

So I wasnt mentioned at all or credited in any way possible.. Just a random name, so that the listener may be fooled that this deck is the idea and creation of FDL and this was his intake on laylow lance decks..

I dont like feel bothered much because I really like FDL (though he was the reason i lost in WC) , but i just simple basics, you should not only mention clearly and straight forward credit the creator but also do it in the first moments as well, and none was done. not just saying his name in middle of talk in a random manner.

Again, Hope to see more videos from FDL
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Rivozzz.

To be honest, I thought the deck was around before your thread, but I'm sorry if that's not the case.

One thing is sure, everybody looking for information about the deck should check your thread for tips and tricks. You helped me understand the deck better and sorry I did not credit you more on the video. I do these things without much preparation so I usually forget to say half the things I had planned to.
    FDL TV!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    Hey Rivozzz.

To be honest, I thought the deck was around before your thread, but I'm sorry if that's not the case.

One thing is sure, everybody looking for information about the deck should check your thread for tips and tricks. You helped me understand the deck better and sorry I did not credit you more on the video. I do these things without much preparation so I usually forget to say half the things I had planned to.
    Well the only way you could have seen the deck before the thread is that you played aganist my alt account which i use to test my concept decks. looool
    Actually i played this deck long ago, maybe early past june. At that time it had many allies, i kept tweaking it for around a month and kept removing allies and adding others, till i settled, l just want to make that combo by any way abd make it as effective as possible so i removed all allies and kept KOU and cut away all the cards that doesnt serve the combo..

Anyway, as i said earlier, no bad feelings or anything, i know you forgot it, and as always I like your awesome work and highly recommend others to watch your videos because they are always fun
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I made a YouTube video before you did and I was given no credit as your inspiration :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    I made a YouTube video before you did and I was given no credit as your inspiration :/
    I dont get it, are you speaking to me or to FDL.
    Master of Puppets
    Greatness, Reborn

Check SE No 1 Guild