Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrfytr998 View Post
    Anyways. I will be splitting my time between the two I guess. I will also say they have their fair share of unhappy players as well. People are bored or unhappy with the nerfs or constantly fading the same decks. Sound familiar?
    They actually do a smart thing when they change pre-existing cards for the sake of balance: using SE terms, they let you sell it at the merchant for it's full price. Most importantly though, Blizzard has announced a new single-player mode in the coming weeks that will reward players with...legendary cards. They also talk of new set coming this summer.

Do you suppose SE will still be in beta by then?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    They actually do a smart thing when they change pre-existing cards for the sake of balance: using SE terms, they let you sell it at the merchant for it's full price. Most importantly though, Blizzard has announced a new single-player mode in the coming weeks that will reward players with...legendary cards. They also talk of new set coming this summer.

Do you suppose SE will still be in beta by then?
    I hate the amount of huge discrepancy in dust gained versus dust needed when creating cards, but unlike SE you can actually make legendary cards instead of buying pack after pack, because we all know the merchant is never gonna have legendary's for sale. Maybe getting bought by another company might be just the thing Kyle needs to get Shadow Era next level. I really do think it is as good as MTG, it just needs a "push".
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.