Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Working Shadow Crystal Offers

I've got a question - Are any of the (browser) offers legitimate?

I've pretty much tapped out all the free offers on the iPhone, and I'd really like to be able to do some of these offers to round out my deck, but I've tried about ten of them and not one has resulted in crystals.

As discussed previously, many are just endless loops, or ask for too much personal information... if anyone has successfully gotten rewards from one of these, could you let us know which ones?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your not finishing them or giving legit info. Some work with less info than others while somet require more than an email and fake info.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fantapper - Installed app, clicked on some stupi d links, went through and posted on my FB account, but no crystals.
    InboxDollars/Myrewards - signed up, logged into and confirmed accounts, even followed up on a couple of their stupid emails to be sure.
    ...I've tried many like this and have not had one successful. how much can they really tell about "legit info", I'm using a working email, real (but old) address, real (but old) phone number...
    "

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some have hidden requirements like complete the full trial offer (in days) or actually make a purchase, some of the free ones even require a sale or commitment of some sort

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @dokZero If you're not getting rewarded for Shadow Crystals offers through SuperRewards, read their FAQ and contact their support. Their support isn't bad and they can award you the Shadow Crystals through their processes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I'll do that. Impatient to fill out my set and try some alternate decks...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've gotten a few crystals from SuperRewards already. Usually the short ones where you just sign up by giving an email. The surveys though sucks because you could go halfway through and then they'll say you don't meet the requirements. Never tried installing any of their apps because that's just too much of a security risk for me. I like what they have for the IPad or Iphone better as you just install some iOS apps, run them once and then delete them.