Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2.801 issues

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

2.801 issues

Issues with 2.801

Tj wrathofcroft vs A1 Samyou2D3ath

Watch the 2nd game of my match with him. Halfway through the game, I tred to use MindControl on his Aeon. MC kinda flashed and then got stuck behind all my other cards. I was unable to target anything except for my crippled Morbid. I clicked on Morbid and it gave me the option to use his ability but thats it. Next turn the MindComtrol that i tried to use the turn previously, was greyed out amd looked all scratchy kinda. I clicked on it and it hangs in the air on me.

Also got the waiting for players bug just now trying to play a QM game using Rothem. Lol I even was able to see Samyou2d3ath attempting to chat with me but the game was already started. And i closed and reopened the app, and i was "playing" still. Game was vs. Desertravager or something.

First bug was on PC client...2nd bug was on my Samsung tablet.

Also on the tablet AND PC client, borders of things on the User Interface sometimes get all pixelated...only way i can describe it like the edge just spazzes out all blocky with pixelation...didnt think it was affecting gameplay but....
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    On android the buttons are stacked 2x2 instead of 1x4.

Something i noticed is when multiple allies die due to TW they DO NOT go the their gy in the order they were played.
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On my iPad the icon for SE is very blurry. I can barely make out that it's Jericho. His artwork is all messed up. Also, poison and ablaze effects are really lagging and causing issues with the game. It seems to slow everything down. I have only been playing meltdown so I am not sure you can see my games but it's bad.
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzbot View Post
    On my iPad the icon for SE is very blurry. I can barely make out that it's Jericho. His artwork is all messed up. Also, poison and ablaze effects are really lagging and causing issues with the game. It seems to slow everything down. I have only been playing meltdown so I am not sure you can see my games but it's bad.
    I have noticed the same thing on iPhone with the lag of ablaze, not seen poison yet. The card that is ablaze does not even look like it is on fire anymore, it looks like it has orange pixels all over it flashing...
    Proud Member of ETC Guild!
    Enjoying The Camaraderie

IGN: ETC SuperGrover

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Weird bug on iPad.

While deck building with Dark Claw. If I waited until the end to add Arthyles Crypt it would not give me the option of adding it to the deck. If I start off with adding Arthyles it is fine, but once you save the deck, the only option you are given is removing it. So if I want to add another of that card, I would have to clear the deck and start over.

Not sure if any other cards are involved or other heroes. This just the one I saw in particular.
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrfytr998 View Post
    Weird bug on iPad.

While deck building with Dark Claw. If I waited until the end to add Arthyles Crypt it would not give me the option of adding it to the deck. If I start off with adding Arthyles it is fine, but once you save the deck, the only option you are given is removing it. So if I want to add another of that card, I would have to clear the deck and start over.

Not sure if any other cards are involved or other heroes. This just the one I saw in particular.
    Same issue on Mac with:

1. Moonstalker and Arthyle's Crypt
    2. Nishaven and Loest's Burden
    Last edited by Ras Alhague; 04-06-2014 at 05:57 AM.
    Scourge of the Empyrean
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also could add more than 4x of a card in deck builder. Didn't try to save it but...
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can't access "World" for AI opponents on Amazon Kindle...

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbysan View Post
    Can't access "World" for AI opponents on Amazon Kindle...
    Have you tried having different hero loaded instead of Loest/Rothem?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Have you tried having different hero loaded instead of Loest/Rothem?
    The Kindles belong to my kids. They only have one or two heroes, none of which are Loest/Rothem. I tried switching back and forth on one of them. Instead of the AI Heroes showing up on the World Map on Startup, the Menu comes up. When you select World, the Menu disappears and it says Loading on the bottom for a couple seconds and then the Menu pops back up. They are able to Challenge others but prefer to play the computer.