Close

Page 252 of 257 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2565
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    5DeadlyBanes (top 25 every PvP) looking to evict a rude Prima Donna diva. He's our newest member but proves to be a dick.

If anyone of u has a decent season score (around 650pts for every PvP), we are looking for someone who can close this season with us. We should make top 25 in overall season rankings too.

Less than 5 days to go. That should be 2 PvPs, including the current one.
    I didn't know you was in 5deadlybanes
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    A number of the guys in ETC (myself included) are horrendously addicted to this game, and after running into Danae playing I wondered if anyone else in the community is similarly hooked.

It's basically Candy Crush with X-Men, as Fou puts it. You have a team of three heroes with special abilities and you battle an opposing side in a match-3 face off. Surprisngly there is an actual meta, and real synergies between heroes (Like Modern Storm, Thor and Original Black Widow, for those familiar with the game) which I think is what's kept me in it. I spend quite a lot of time theorycrafting teams.

So yeah, anyone else play?
    I have recently started playing. I am bored already lmao. Tetris here I come. J/p
    Last edited by FirstinLastout; 10-06-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    "In this world you have to pay as you go... Sometimes, all you have."

"Hell is repitition, I think we all know this deep down inside."

"Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, come on in! Born in vice, say it twice... At least twice."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey people. I recently recorded a few MPQ games and put them on youtube. I thought it would be something boring to watch but I suppose it is possible that different people like different things (Got a message because of my latest video lol). Anyway, I want to share them with you guys too. This shows the MN Mags** and Mawkeye** synergy along with a few other things like my current roster and loading screen with black bars on the side on PC (Steam) version.

Btw, best build for Mawkeye is X/X/5. Mine is 5/4/4 now. In the video it was 5/5/3. 5 purple is not needed but its his best power and you can reliably fire that off in every match more than once with MN Mags Polarity Exchange. Recommended build is 3/5/5 for him. Mawkeye is like CStorm** but different in that he can down 2* and sometimes 3* chars in a turn unlike CStorm. He can also stun and reduce enemy AP (not steal). His red AoE is just icing on the cake. I sometimes use Magneto's red if there isn't lots of or any friendly countdown tiles on the board to collect massive amount of AP and deal decent damage to a single target. This team might be weak in defense but very fast and effective on offense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Au4La5Ez08

This video shows off Bullseye's Murderous Aim. I activated it from a TU with the help of MN Magneto since Bullseye's MA needs 2 critical tiles on the board to do maximum damage. It uses 16 black also. I know. Pretty shitty but can down 2 chars in one go if used correctly. I will explain. First create 2 critical tiles with Mags' Polarity Exchange with 2 tiles in between them and place the 2 critical tiles from Murderous Aim in between them. This will first activate MA's max damage downing fattiest of the fat (it did 10100 damage in my video). After that the 4 criticals lined up with a color or two doing massive damage. When I tested it, it did ~3500 damage matching with a TU tile. Of course I didn't know that while recording this, so I avoided matching the crits. I thought all four crits should stay there to inflict max damage from MA. Still too much work but fun nonetheless. I always use my MA TU's with MN Mags and if I accidentally collect enough TU tiles (16), I use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_yxwC7Q0qY

This, I think, you'd be less interested in. It is the Narrow Alley environment power from an old version of the game. It needed 210 E AP to activate. You can check out its sound and animation if you like. I thought it was neat then.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 10-06-2014 at 01:14 PM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    5DeadlyBanes (top 25 every PvP) looking to evict a rude Prima Donna diva. He's our newest member but proves to be a dick.

If anyone of u has a decent season score (around 650pts for every PvP), we are looking for someone who can close this season with us. We should make top 25 in overall season rankings too.

Less than 5 days to go. That should be 2 PvPs, including the current one.
    Spot filled, thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Recktafy View Post
    Yeah, I am.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Hey people. I recently recorded a few MPQ games and put them on youtube. I thought it would be something boring to watch but I suppose it is possible that different people like different things (Got a message because of my latest video lol). Anyway, I want to share them with you guys too. This shows the MN Mags** and Mawkeye** synergy along with a few other things like my current roster and loading screen with black bars on the side on PC (Steam) version.

Btw, best build for Mawkeye is X/X/5. Mine is 5/4/4 now. In the video it was 5/5/3. 5 purple is not needed but its his best power and you can reliably fire that off in every match more than once with MN Mags Polarity Exchange. Recommended build is 3/5/5 for him. Mawkeye is like CStorm** but different in that he can down 2* and sometimes 3* chars in a turn unlike CStorm. He can also stun and reduce enemy AP (not steal). His red AoE is just icing on the cake. I sometimes use Magneto's red if there isn't lots of or any friendly countdown tiles on the board to collect massive amount of AP and deal decent damage to a single target. This team might be weak in defense but very fast and effective on offense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Au4La5Ez08

This video shows off Bullseye's Murderous Aim. I activated it from a TU with the help of MN Magneto since Bullseye's MA needs 2 critical tiles on the board to do maximum damage. It uses 16 black also. I know. Pretty shitty but can down 2 chars in one go if used correctly. I will explain. First create 2 critical tiles with Mags' Polarity Exchange with 2 tiles in between them and place the 2 critical tiles from Murderous Aim in between them. This will first activate MA's max damage downing fattiest of the fat (it did 10100 damage in my video). After that the 4 criticals lined up with a color or two doing massive damage. When I tested it, it did ~3500 damage matching with a TU tile. Of course I didn't know that while recording this, so I avoided matching the crits. I thought all four crits should stay there to inflict max damage from MA. Still too much work but fun nonetheless. I always use my MA TU's with MN Mags and if I accidentally collect enough TU tiles (16), I use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_yxwC7Q0qY

This, I think, you'd be less interested in. It is the Narrow Alley environment power from an old version of the game. It needed 210 E AP to activate. You can check out its sound and animation if you like. I thought it was neat then.
    Nice vids, I like the narrow alley one best, nostalgic

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Recktafy View Post
    He is not just in it, he established it with atomzed (And Direwulven too I think).
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    christ, this alliance is insane, like 4 of my allies have bought the 42 dino pack already
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The Dino 42 pack is not a bad buy....... Until I saw thorina.

D3 really knows how to run events..... Man, thorina LRs are so fun.....

Don't forget to tank down all the way (manual) before hitting LRs. Quirom entered the first LR , played only 3 games and got first. Gasp.

People who love to farm ISO, no time better than now, seed team galore if u tank down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Dino 42 pack is not a bad buy....... Until I saw thorina.

D3 really knows how to run events..... Man, thorina LRs are so fun.....

Don't forget to tank down all the way (manual) before hitting LRs. Quirom entered the first LR , played only 3 games and got first. Gasp.

People who love to farm ISO, no time better than now, seed team galore if u tank down.
    She's awesome I can't wait till season 7 finally starts
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Got 1st in my Thorina LR, but no Dino off my tokens. Grr.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!