Close

Page 174 of 257 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2565
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The current alliance fights at d3 forums make our occasional own SE guilds disagreements look like kindergarten scuffles.

Nasty stuff there. Be grateful for what we have here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What do they fight about, considering each game is played vs AI not actual person?
    Last edited by Veles; 05-09-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    What do they fight about, considering each game is played vs AI not actual person?
    I'm just guessing ......player snatching
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Last LR in 20 mins. Reap the covers. I honestly think devs will retract the covers prizes. Cheap like hell, I am farming ISOs like crazy and my 2 star heroes are getting respec covers super fast.
    I think it benefits you a lot because you didn't linger in 1* and 2* era much. For a non paying player, it's not much. Only usable cover I got so far is a yellow 2* Cap. Besides, the odds were adjusted so that if you sold all the covers you got, it would be the same amount of Iso-8 rewards you would have won before cover rewards were introduced. You still get the same amount of Iso-8 from PvP fights (if you count covers as Iso-8). Rarely you get a useful cover which is a 2* at best.

It is still a great addition though. More incentive to play.

edit: Guys, come say hello in our alliance thread on d3p forum. I think people are skeptical about our alliance because only I post there.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 05-09-2014 at 08:37 PM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    I think it benefits you a lot because you didn't linger in 1* and 2* era much. For a non paying player, it's not much. Only usable cover I got so far is a yellow 2* Cap. Besides, the odds were adjusted so that if you sold all the covers you got, it would be the same amount of Iso-8 rewards you would have won before cover rewards were introduced. You still get the same amount of Iso-8 from PvP fights (if you count covers as Iso-8). Rarely you get a useful cover which is a 2* at best.

It is still a great addition though. More incentive to play.

edit: Guys, come say hello in our alliance thread on d3p forum. I think people are skeptical about our alliance because only I post there.
    ??

In the past, rewards was 30 + 70/100 ISOs. Now it's 30 + 70/100/1 star cover/2 star covers.

1 star covers are worth 100 ISO while 2 star covers are worth 250 ISO.

It's much better now, no?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well considering how insane pvp has become for new player this is much needed imo. In falcon event for top 10 in my bracket you needed over 900.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    ??

In the past, rewards was 30 + 70/100 ISOs. Now it's 30 + 70/100/1 star cover/2 star covers.

1 star covers are worth 100 ISO while 2 star covers are worth 250 ISO.

It's much better now, no?
    I wasn't making a guess. I should have probably said.
    -Added in new random rewards for finishing Versus battles. In addition to the normal 70/140 Iso-8 rewards, it is now possible to pull any 1* or 2* character. These Comic Cover rewards are balanced in frequency so that the overall Iso-8 rewards assuming that you sell all covers is equal to the previous rewards in Versus.
    - Adjusted odds of 2* characters in the Standard Pack upwards by 20% compared to their earlier odds. These extra odds were taken from the 1* character odds, so 3*+ odds are unaffected.
    Those are from patch notes from 5/8.

edit: We have people wanting to apply to our alliance. If any of the less enthusiastic people wants to leave, do so now please. I know I'm a giant douche for saying that but we were 251st in the last event.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 05-10-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Grover/Gondorian have both given us the ok to boot them when we find a replacement

Fou too but he has commander status and will have to boot himself when we find a replacement

So that's 3 spots unless they change their mind
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    I can't seem to access d3p via tapatalk. Is it accessible via apps?
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Didn't have time to reply to this.

The usual fights but with greater intensity.

1) Alliance fight for top spots in pvp, pve. When they win, they gloat at others. When they lose, they lament about the others.

2) Players movement/ poaching. Since when players join another alliance they bring their scores to the new alliance. So people will move around just before the event ends. This creates anger because that 1 score may impact the alliance rank.

3) Players rant against the developers. There are a lot of complaints about the developers being slow, being not responsive, being stupid....

I think because the game is becoming more popular now, so there is a lot more voices in the forum.

I have to say that I really enjoy the SE forum goers. The community is way much better than the other communities I have seen.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis