Close

Page 146 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2565
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Can't believe it. In my Top Gun bracket my score of 1116 is netting me 3rd place. Top guy is only 1124 though.
    In a lot of pain.

Need to find a quiet time that no one plays.

Hell lot of cheesy mn mags + Cstorm teams that have a decent chance of beating a 141 team.

I need to build my 141 cmags + 141 thor to leave in as my default tank team before shielding. Sheesh.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 04-29-2014 at 09:59 PM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    falcon is depressingly weak for a super boosted character too
    I am pretty sure he is good at high levels. Patch with him is crazy strong. Patch's healing Is legendary and with falcon boosting the strike tiles and his own protect tiles AND falcon's blue removing opponent's strike tiles (generated by patch)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    I am pretty sure he is good at high levels. Patch with him is crazy strong. Patch's healing Is legendary and with falcon boosting the strike tiles and his own protect tiles AND falcon's blue removing opponent's strike tiles (generated by patch)
    I agree. Once you get enough covers for him, he should be powerful enough with a strike/protect tile generator. I read somewhere his skill set has already been nerfed before release because he was too strong at high level. Devs are testing the characters before they release them I think but don't quote me on that.

I was curious after atomzed said here She-Hulk and Mohawk Storm being announced as upcoming characters. I checked the forums. It seems there is another new character. Some said it's Sentry. I dunno who that is. I'm excited about Mohawk Storm though. I hope she isn't a lazy char and has a new skill set. I didn't know about this character until very recently. Someone had posted a page from a comic with her on d3p forums in a thread asking why Storm was featured in Divine Champions tournament.

That thread if anyone's interested: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2347 Comic page is in there.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 04-29-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've checked out the power levels of high level Falcons as I come across them. He is indeed very good when you get his powers boosted. Bird Strike drops 11 Protect tiles with a value of 41 each. Basically shut the board down instantly. Not to mention Redwing triggers on only 5 Blue AP. I actually think Redwing is a cool power, a friendly countdown tile you want to shatter (Because it'll allow Redwing to trigger again early).
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok I'm now #5 and the top guy has >1300 points. You know what that means?

It's possible. So now it's time to catch him and get that IW cover.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok, I cant take it anymore reading the D3 forums, WTF IS TINYKITTY
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    considering most alliances(non super elite ones) make a massive push in the last 3hours, its unlikely you wil be able to get to top 100
    Don't give up hope on us yet. I think half of the alliance is less than 300 points. If all those push to at least 400, I think we might come close to Top 100.

In a lot of pain.

Need to find a quiet time that no one plays.

Hell lot of cheesy mn mags + Cstorm teams that have a decent chance of beating a 141 team.

I need to build my 141 cmags + 141 thor to leave in as my default tank team before shielding. Sheesh.
    I was playing at around the same time that Preybird was playing and wasn't getting hit too often either. Given that I'm running OBW with Ares, I would think I'm a big juicy target for teams past the 700 points. I reached 960 points and put up a shield for the day and you hit me for 30 points just as I shielded.

I'm keeping you queued up for a possible attack for 30 points sometime later but I'm not sure how quickly I could down your max LT and spiderman team. By the time I've beaten that team I might have been hit 5 times already.

I must say that using a maxed Ares has made me more bold about attacking high level teams just from the fact that Ares can deal out massive damage to a single target so quickly that you actually only need to worry about one because Falcon by himself is useless.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok, I cant take it anymore reading the D3 forums, WTF IS TINYKITTY
    I think they have a language filter so that whenever someone uses a term that is on that list, it is changed to tinykitty.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For those of you that get kyip in your queue, be sure to attack him as it appears that even if he is shielded, he can still appear in your queue. He's only running a non-maxed LT and OBW as his team but currently has 1600 points! I hit him twice or three times in my climb last night when he only had 1200 points or so. I've lined him up in my queue after skipping a few opponents and he's now worth 49 points for me.

Might be possible for me to get that Falcon cover running only a 2* team. I'm still getting matched up with some 2* teams worth 20+ points so it seems everyone is pushing for higher points.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    For those of you that get kyip in your queue, be sure to attack him as it appears that even if he is shielded, he can still appear in your queue. He's only running a non-maxed LT and OBW as his team but currently has 1600 points! I hit him twice or three times in my climb last night when he only had 1200 points or so. I've lined him up in my queue after skipping a few opponents and he's now worth 49 points for me.

Might be possible for me to get that Falcon cover running only a 2* team. I'm still getting matched up with some 2* teams worth 20+ points so it seems everyone is pushing for higher points.
    How does he even get 1600 points with such a weak roster? Hmm... is it through the well timed use of shields? Or through timing?
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis