Close

Page 141 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2565
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this game just eats away at your self control, I spent the rest of my hp on my OBW to max her out cause i was frustrated only having 3 black, I am now down to 25 hp lol

sadly also like my last 5 covers from the hunt were all maxed out already for me which i guess is just something that happens after you have been playing for a while lol.

now to figure out rest of 2* team, got max obw and yellow wolvie
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    this game just eats away at your self control, I spent the rest of my hp on my OBW to max her out cause i was frustrated only having 3 black, I am now down to 25 hp lol

sadly also like my last 5 covers from the hunt were all maxed out already for me which i guess is just something that happens after you have been playing for a while lol.

now to figure out rest of 2* team, got max obw and yellow wolvie
    Pjoe, my suggestion is to get obw to a respectable level that she can heal (a lot) and also get a 5 purple cover mn magneto. You don't really need to level up mn mags. (You do not want a low level mn mags tiles to appear on the wall, he will die easily)

Then you can heal any hero easily using prologue against solo villains like venom or jugger, depending on your needs. Sometimes you'll need decent venom/jugger cos you'll need to get enough purple tiles for mn mags and blue for obw, if venom/jugger dies too fast, you don't get to use obw's heal in time.

Mn mags's purple gives obw all the blue she needs. (The proper term is called a battery)

That's probably the best ever tip I can offer to any new/limited budget player.

This way, you don't have to spend any $$$ on health packs and you don't have to wait hours for your heroes to heal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fully agree. The first happy thing for me is to get OBW blue cover to max. Then I was healing at prologue. While it create more games, it helps to heal the characters faster.

And also that 20 iso eventually accumulates! Don't scoff at it... lol
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got another black Daken lol. I'm starting to think devs secretly raised its probability in tokens to trick people to spend their Iso-8 on him before they release Gold Daken. Not to mention his covers are given as 600 point reward for the last several tourneys. I already maxed him. He is great with OBW to be honest. I wouldn't do that but lots of people ditch 2* equivalent of a Gold character once it's released.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    Fully agree. The first happy thing for me is to get OBW blue cover to max. Then I was healing at prologue. While it create more games, it helps to heal the characters faster.

And also that 20 iso eventually accumulates! Don't scoff at it... lol
    It's not that bad, just match blue and purple. becomes quite an easy but boring and mono task though.

When one gets spidey at 5 yellow and 5 blue, it's bye bye obw though. Spidey can heal 2 heroes at one go and you'll likely be using spidey in the PvP, pve anyways, so he benefits from the healing too. His heal also heals a lot more: needed for tanks like hulk, thor, pun, whatever. Same as mn mags/obw, instead of matching blue/purple, just match yellow and blue for spidey's heal (use venom prologue, not jugger)

As players, we want to make the gaming easier and save some $$$, effort and time in the process.
    ------------------
    Pb has suggested this before and I have not tested it but on paper, it's very sound.

A team of (high level) obw, mn mags, classic storm should be able to beat any team in pve, including those insane lvl 300+ ones.

Classic storm (blue) + mn mags (purple) can stunlock the entire team. Cstorm green clears choke. Obw for heal.

(I replace Cstorm with my spidey naturally, it's more effective, but I know most people don't have spidey)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    I got another black Daken lol. I'm starting to think devs secretly raised its probability in tokens to trick people to spend their Iso-8 on him before they release Gold Daken. Not to mention his covers are given as 600 point reward for the last several tourneys. I already maxed him. He is great with OBW to be honest. I wouldn't do that but lots of people ditch 2* equivalent of a Gold character once it's released.
    2 star capAm waves*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Good observation. Lucky I didn't level him at all, lol. Also has ALL the covers for capt, but lazy capt is soooo much better. I seriously underestimated the value of the blue protect tile, it was my only reason of surviving the high level PVE. With 1 blue protect tile, I was taking 200 dmg less. With 2, I am taking 1 dmg from enemies normal match which means that I only die to a special.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    By the way, I like to make lives easier for my friends so I am sharing,

If I am talking too much, shut me up.

Things I learn from my alliance or things I learnt, I try to share with u guys.

- one can use shield sim (seasons) to do tanking, and importantly, mmr goes down more if you lose, and not use retreat, so when your heroes are at 10 or less life, just play out the game and lose.

- mmr becomes less of a factor when one reaches high rank in PvP for that specific PvP (You guys already know this)

- it's starting to become p2W in PvP. What do I say this? I am sure you guys are upset when you win 3 games in PvP, gained 50 points, then Bam!, u were attacked while u were playing and lost 45 points. Urg.
    What a waste of time eh?

The solution is sadly, $$$.

The only way to prevent your points from going down when you are playing, I.e when not being shielded, is to make people skip you and the only way that happens is to have a super strong team.

I purposely buffed my doom as high as I could In order to get guaranteed my blue/red cmags covers. (Important note: the first covers are very key now, no more 6 pack guaranteed courageous/villains 3* packs more. And I can't spend hp on a cover I don't have!!!)

I never got attacked when I was playing and only 4 times while I was shielded and I won 2 of them. The wins I got, is also BECOS of the strength of the whole team, aka $$$.

Also, a strong $$$ team makes the ascent much faster, reaching 800 - 1100 pts FAST (before putting up shield) = less time for opponents to attack.

I do not like this aspect, of course. But it appears to be the trend.

Tbh, From the devs pt of view, the removal of guaranteed 3* x 6 heroes packs don't hurt them much, but i wish they kept it.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 04-28-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    By the way, I like to make lives easier for my friends so I am sharing,

If I am talking too much, shut me up.

Things I learn from my alliance or things I learnt, I try to share with u guys.

- one can use shield sim (seasons) to do tanking, and importantly, mmr goes down more if you lose, and not use retreat, so when your heroes are at 10 or less life, just play out the game and lose.

- mmr becomes less of a factor when one reaches high rank in PvP for that specific PvP (You guys already know this)

- it's starting to become p2W in PvP. What do I say this? I am sure you guys are upset when you win 3 games in PvP, gained 50 points, then Bam!, u were attacked while u were playing and lost 45 points. Urg.
    What a waste of time eh?

The solution is sadly, $$$.

The only way to prevent your points from going down when you are playing, I.e when not being shielded, is to make people skip you and the only way that happens is to have a super strong team.

I purposely buffed my doom as high as I could In order to get guaranteed my blue/red cmags covers. (Important note: the first covers are very key now, no more 6 pack guaranteed courageous/villains 3* packs more. )

I never got attacked when I was playing and only 4 times while I was shielded and I won 2 of them. The wins I got, is also BECOS of the strength of the whole team, aka $$$.

Also, a strong $$$ team makes the ascent much faster, reaching 800 - 1100 pts FAST (before putting up shield) = less time for opponents to attack.

I do not like this aspect, of course. But it appears to be the trend.

Tbh, From the devs pt of view, the removal of guaranteed 3* x 6 heroes packs don't hurt them much, but i wish they kept it.
    TL;DR: Pay to Win!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    TL;DR: Pay to Win!
    Within minutes after the end of the Hunt event, someone had a maxed out falcon.

That means: he had spend a ton of time on the event. (So did his supporting alliance) And he also dumped at least 250 usd (mix of time, ISOs, hp?) on leveling up falcon. Single hero.

Wow.

I need a (billionaire) sugar mommy.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 04-28-2014 at 02:20 PM.