Close

Page 143 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2565
  1. #1421
    Moderator danae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the forums
    Posts
    3,920
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I think we'll need to at least implement a minimum score to achieve on the PVP events. With the change in the MMR, I think most can get at least 300? Might not be enough to get to Top 100 but we can start with that and then see how far off we are from Top 100. All we really need to retain people is to regularly stay within the Top 100 in the Alliance rankings.

  2. #1422
    DP Visionary Preybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    9,046
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    True that. Really I have no trouble getting to 700+ most events, and given that the MMR doesn't really give you 3* teams until that point most of us should be able to do the same.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

    Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

    Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

    PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

  3. #1423
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6


    Just as you thought spidey is cheesy with stunlock, falcon brings more cheese to the party.

    Spidey's passive purple is falcon's active. Falcon's passive blue and yellow are spidey's actives.

    Match made in heaven: cheesiest pizza of the year.

    And bring pun pun along, you got ur rainbow covered.

    (I don't have high level pun, so thor then)

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  4. #1424
    DP Visionary Preybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    9,046
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I really think Frank wouldn't appreciate being called Pun Pun.....
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

    Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

    Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

    PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

  5. #1425
    Senior Member quirom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Paris, France, France
    Posts
    319
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Just started playing this few days ago, what an addicting game :P
    IGN: TJ quirom

  6. #1426
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by quirom View Post
    Just started playing this few days ago, what an addicting game :P
    Quickly join an alliance quirom, the top gun event is ending in 1.5 days and you'll get bonuses.

    Btw, whatever is discussed on this thread, many old topics are already severely out dated, if u have any qns , just ask here.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 04-29-2014 at 06:00 AM.

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  7. #1427
    Senior Member quirom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Paris, France, France
    Posts
    319
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Quickly join an alliance quirom, the top gun event is ending in 1.5 days and you'll get bonuses.

    Btw, whatever is discussed on this thread, many old topics are already severely out dated, if u have any qns , just ask here.
    Thanks, I'm learning the game atm... just wanna share a helpful forum I'm reading :P
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewforum.php?f=3
    Edit: do we have any alliance?
    Last edited by quirom; 04-29-2014 at 08:01 AM.
    IGN: TJ quirom

  8. #1428
    Senior Member ahmet476's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,867
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I think we'll need to at least implement a minimum score to achieve on the PVP events. With the change in the MMR, I think most can get at least 300? Might not be enough to get to Top 100 but we can start with that and then see how far off we are from Top 100. All we really need to retain people is to regularly stay within the Top 100 in the Alliance rankings.
    I have no problem with that either. We can tell people over at alliance chat and alliance thread on d3p forums. Who would like to do the honors? I will edit our alliance thread soon. I guess we're also looking for a new member now.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 04-29-2014 at 08:09 AM.

  9. #1429
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by quirom View Post
    Thanks, I'm learning the game atm... just wanna share a helpful forum I'm reading :P
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewforum.php?f=3
    Edit: do we have any alliance?
    Yeah, that's the official forum. All the info is there but it can be messy.

    There are also a lot of game specific shortforms and acronyms.

    Yes. There is the ETC alliance which all of us joined at some point, but some of us turned hardcore and had to join other more hardcore alliances.

    Use the in game function to find them: preybird is the main coordinator

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  10. #1430
    Senior Member quirom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Paris, France, France
    Posts
    319
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Yeah, that's the official forum. All the info is there but it can be messy.

    There are also a lot of game specific shortforms and acronyms.

    Yes. There is the ETC alliance which all of us joined at some point, but some of us turned hardcore and had to join other more hardcore alliances.

    Use the in game function to find them: preybird is the main coordinator
    Cool, I found that, members 20/20 though... how to make it 21/20?
    IGN: TJ quirom

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •