Close

Page 212 of 257 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2565
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Not sure how to spend gold, i'll soon get OBW, Thor and Storm full covered by just playing, so prefer using my gold for 3* hero like my 0/3/0 Punisher lvl 30.
    @kent

A 2 star level 85 hero strength, health and damage is equal to a level 100 3 star hero. Unless you have enough covers and ISOs to level up your punisher, I would suggest leveling up your 2 star heroes first.

You mentioned obw, thor and storm. I would suggest getting your obw and thor to level 85 ASAP. (Both 3/5/5)

You can get quite a lot of covers from playing LRs. Lightning rounds. (Every tues/wed/thus)

If you have the level 85 pair of obw and thor, you can do well in LRs, ie. A lot of ISOs to be farmed, and you can use the ISOs for your punisher or other 2 star heroes.

Likewise, the obw/thor pair will also help u in any featured hero PvP.

I'll have more tips for you in 12 hrs once I am done with the current sentry PvP. It's about tanking: how to get super easy opponents to farm ISOs.

And btw, once your obw have sufficient blue covers, she can do healing : you can use the story mode nodes to do healing: less reliance on health packs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really need a guild, , i don't have 85 leveled hero, nor can make 300 poinst in PvP atm but i'm actually spending time and $....
    Apply to the ETC guild and you can take Maskee's place. He already said that it's okay to remove him.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Enjoyment? I mean that's why we play any game right?

For example in SE I have been in the top 100 multiple times and have every card. What's left? From an achievement and gameplay perspective I've done it all (bar win the WC). But I still love the game and keep playing because of that

I still love playing Puzzle Quest, so I keep going.
    Good for you on all accounts! My post was aimed at Ahmet though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Kent: 300 in PvP is not too hard to do once you have at least a maxed 1* IMO.

And speaking of covers, I feel my flow of 2* covers in PvP has dropped sustanially. I generally get like 5 or 6 per event. Now only getting 1 or 2. Might be very bad RNG streak?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    @Kent: 300 in PvP is not too hard to do once you have at least a maxed 1* IMO.

And speaking of covers, I feel my flow of 2* covers in PvP has dropped sustanially. I generally get like 5 or 6 per event. Now only getting 1 or 2. Might be very bad RNG streak?
    Well, i'm over 1000 in season 2 but cant reach 300 in every events. Btw i'm in top 200 for the "thick as thief" thing (unfortunatly i was looking for OBW...) and will get the Hulk, finally, .
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What does your roster look like?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Maybe just stop pouring hours into it? What are you getting back? MPQ devs are bleeding you guys dry. The game is like crack. They've done it so well to keep delivering a positive hit with rewards and steady progress, but guess where the path leads?

I recommend "You Don't Know Jack"! I'm gonna play one now actually.
    First of all I really like the game. I was also a fan of a previous Puzzle Quest game called Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords iirc. I think a couple of hours of gameplay a day is ok for me. I am one of the casual players in our alliance. I don't go over 600 points in PvPs and I don't grind too much in PvEs. That makes the game feel stale if I go hardcore without paying. I agree that the game is like crack. It's bad. I also thought of leaving the game completely before but right now my expectations and pace of the rewards from the game are aligned, so I keep going.

I actually played You Don't Know Jack before. After seeing Dorian's suggestion Turns out I really don't know jack Fun little game. I might play a bit more later.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    What does your roster look like?
    Search me in RudeAwakening alliance, just found this one with active players,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Search me in RudeAwakening alliance, just found this one with active players,
    300 is not really hard. But you need to get 1* Modern Storm to ease your game I think. MStorm also comboes perfectly with Thor till you can replace her with a better support. If you are interested, I think we can make space for you.

I remember doing well at competitions with MStorm 5/5/3, IM35 5/5/3 and MBW 5/5 (though 2/5 is recommended, I didn't know then.) I think it would be a bad idea to use your incomplete 2* chars in PvPs, because that will likely start matching you with 2* char people whose levels are all better than yours.

P.S. I made space for "icejon" who applied to me on d3p forum. He should join shortly.
    Last edited by ahmet476; 06-08-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    If you are interested, I think we can make space for you.
    Well, i'm obviously interested, haha. Not only for the rewards, being on the same list than you guys would be nice. .

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱