Close

Page 37 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Yes, u caN! For a tiny cost.....
    oh i thought there is no cost?havent played pvp in a while...(dont want to)
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Every skip reduces the bonus 30 ISO by 10. Once it's 0 bonus, every consecutive skip will cost 10 iso.

The system is thus so to encourage players to spend and grind and upgrade their heroes to a level they can win the MUs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I think I was sixth so that would have cost you 600. That's still quite a sum for me.

Also, if anyone is interested, send me a PM so I can add you as friends in my FB account so that I can send someone the occasional ISO or recruit token.

Also #2 - I'm thinking that if MPQ keeps us entertained for quite a while, maybe we can take all this discussion to something other than this thread. I've created a group called MPQ in this forum. Simply add yourself to that group to discuss MPQ stuff or create new discussion threads there. Not sure if new posts there will be marked in the New Posts link though...

How does Facebook thing work. I only recently created a dummy Facebook account so I could link my iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1) unplayable game to my iPad (iOS 6.something). Now that I have Facebook account might as well max potential
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...ok, tried the game, and its horrible ))))))
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    How does Facebook thing work. I only recently created a dummy Facebook account so I could link my iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1) unplayable game to my iPad (iOS 6.something). Now that I have Facebook account might as well max potential
    Basically, when you get a reward, you sometimes get an option to send a copy of it to one or more of your facebook friends. Usually it's ISO but sometimes it's a cover. Likewise, you will get whatever they send you as well. Basically, it's free stuff for you and your friends.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Marvel Puzzle Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Raunen View Post
    Hope next round required character is someone from my list. Feels like missing half of the fun ( and the points).
    So hood looks quite ok, think he is worth going for?
    I'm rather fond of the hood. He's not by any means game breaking.

Mine is yellow 5 / blue 4 / black 2

I'm really hoping to earn the final covers in the current events.

His blue, as previously mentioned, is his best ability. Basically if there are 9 of any color on the board at start of your turn you will steal 1 of that color from the opponent. You can steal multiple colors as long as opponent has them. I would relate this to a res D build in SE.

His yellow is nice too (maxed) as it acts as partial board clear / AP generator / damage source. It's really only good at max level because it doesn't end your turn. It's really expensive though so unless you have another character with higher yellow strength you'll constantly be putting hood in danger (front) with his low health (well 3star low health).

Black is not all that great

I love him despite his downside
    Last edited by Buqs; 03-25-2014 at 10:52 AM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Basically, when you get a reward, you sometimes get an option to send a copy of it to one or more of your facebook friends. Usually it's ISO but sometimes it's a cover. Likewise, you will get whatever they send you as well. Basically, it's free stuff for you and your friends.
    Ok so I gotta add friends in Facebook, link game and then when asked to share rewards all (some) linked friends get same rewards.

Shouldn't be too hard for me to figure out. I'll look into Facebook stuff later tonight
    EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Well, you need friends that play the game. Then you will get option to send rewards to them. I think 3 friends is a limit.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Well, you need friends that play the game. Then you will get option to send rewards to them. I think 3 friends is a limit.
    Can I rotate rewards between friends are am I stuck with 3 friends?
    EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You get to choose.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla