Close

Page 45 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Berdugo View Post
    uhm, Marvel Puzzle Quest?
    Puzzle Quest: The Dark Reign to be more precise.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I hate this game. I have no time for anything else.

Ok, quick question, is magneto classic worth my time?

I just realized his covers will be on sale in about 30 mins. Dang, that is going to cost me $$$.

He is ranked very high by players in feb rank'em list. He is a Pain to play against.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post

I just realized his covers will be on sale in about 30 mins. Dang, that is going to cost me $$$.

He is ranked very high by players in feb rank'em list. He is a Pain to play against.
    Sigh, me too, it's taking up a lot of my time. And I promised myself not to spend more money on it...
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Apparently at high levels his ability that switches the red/blues can do like 4000 damage. I've only got 1 of each of his covers so I cannot confirm yet
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

He is ranked either number 1 or 2 in rankings since Ragnarok nerf (if he is #2, 1 is Spidey). I'm talking about the rankings players vote for on official forum. Not an official thing. Players do it themselves. His Magnetic Translocation(must be his purple skill) is very powerful as you level him up. Also, his red skill although not very powerful by itself, it costs 2 making it highly spammable potentially causing cascades every turn. I don't have him. I know him from hacing him in PvE and Berdugo saying he is imba.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ok, i officially going to cut down a fair bit, this game is insane addictive.

Mainly because it's not stimulating for my brain. It's beginning to feel like work as gdc said, also demoralizing to see those 100 level opponents.

I will take it easy for now. I think I will go for lower tiers to win the obw 3 covers instead of captain. Captain is useless even if I have all 3 covers. I am ranked very high for the sim 9 day event.

Also, I keep running into hard opponents (both PvP and pve) suddenly. Is there a reason why? Everything seems much harder to win now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For PvE when a new round just started, the enemy levels will be much lower but also they will give lower points. As the time passes, all of the missions will go from easy-normal to hard-deadly.

If you keep winning in PvP, game will put better opponents against you. If you have a good team, you can take on people with much higher levels than you. Don't forget AI is actually not very competent. Some people enter some events with shitty teams or leave the event with shitty teams after getting the progression rewards they want to lower their MMR (match making rating), so that they will get easier opponents next time they play a PvP event. I never did this because I don't have much of very weak heroes and I didn't care for just retreating. I think participating in Lightning Round would help regardless because you'll always lose points in that events unless you have maxed 3* characters.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    he is the 3* right? if you like Akuma's Raging Demon on Street Fighter, you will love his purple ability. it can hit as much as 6k on maxed purple (mid levelish i think).
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Did u know u beat me once in PvP , preybird ?

Take to take revenge!!

.... Except that I can't..... FU, that line up,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Magneto classic
    Purple 10 AP max level (hero and cover) swaps up to 13 red/blue tiles and does 636 damage per swap (potential 8268)

Red 2AP max level (hero and cover) destroys 5 random tiles, dealing damage and generating ap, plus an addition 133 damage (3 star storm )

Blue 5ap max level (hero and cover) turn 2 chosen tiles (any) into blue protect tiles with strength of 59. --- probably worst of the skills but you can covert enemy tiles, lay blues out for increase max swap potential of purple, or use to make a 4 or 5 match. Fairly versatile ability even at level 3 (7ap)
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!