Close

Page 247 of 257 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2565
  1. #2461
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
    Seeing the amount of cards and levels of some people shows that alot must be hacking. If I violate rules by the following, please delete it...but I find it shocking how easy it is to "buy" currencies in Marvel Puzzle Quest with common tools and stay undetected. I like to test games for their hackability and always write mails to the support. I hope they minimize the vulnerabilites...
    Those accounts exist. But most of them are sandboxed. I am pretty sure they weed out the offenders. Sandboxed accounts means they can still play vs AI but cannot participate in events, i.e always unranked and also, they can't join an guild.

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  2. #2462
    Senior Member Heimdall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    270
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Yeah, most of them are sandboxed, but there are many suspicious people who aren't. I was able to join alliances and participate in everything as everyone else. Various things are checked, if you know them you seem to stay undetected. I played for a week without problems, deinstalled it a few days ago. I'm pretty sure I would have been able to keep on. Anyways, the support should be aware of this and fix those issues.
    Heimdall, Guardian of Asgard
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    IGN: BP Heimdall

    Helpful links :: Deck builder :: IRC Channel

  3. #2463
    Senior Member Recktafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bellevegas
    Posts
    332
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    How do you guys like Beast being added to the game?
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

  4. #2464
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Recktafy View Post
    How do you guys like Beast being added to the game?
    Nothing. He's too balanced so he won't affect the meta.

    I found she hulk great in defence, and Cpt Marvel good for stun, DP red is great... But beast... just nothing spectacular.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

  5. #2465
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
    Seeing the amount of cards and levels of some people shows that alot must be hacking. If I violate rules by the following, please delete it...but I find it shocking how easy it is to "buy" currencies in Marvel Puzzle Quest with common tools and stay undetected. I like to test games for their hackability and always write mails to the support. I hope they minimize the vulnerabilites...
    Well, not everyone hack. In their forum it's well know that there are many whales. Most accounts are legit, and those who hack are already sandboxed.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

  6. #2466
    Senior Member Recktafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bellevegas
    Posts
    332
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    What about Mags being nerfed tomorrow..do you agree with the decision?
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

  7. #2467
    Senior Member Daemon Rayge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England Frost
    Posts
    2,348
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Recktafy View Post
    What about Mags being nerfed tomorrow..do you agree with the decision?
    He was being abused like crazy in PvE for a looong time. He is capable of making infinite turns after an opening move. In PvP, the Patchneto thing came about S1 according to what I read on the forums. It is a fast rapid fire damage climb team.

    His nerf was warranted and expected. He is no longer S Tier anymore. He is not a B-/C+ Tier. His Purple (Now a Blue) is still one of the most devastating and damaging attacks in the game. 5K for 10 with match damage potential is quite good. As for his Red, it is okay now, as it still has cascade potential. They also want to stray away from 2 AP abilities now as they are too gamebreaking. Wasn't around for it, but heard pre-nerf Rags with his Red at 2AP was a total monster.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

    Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

    I miss you here, where are you now, an angel in the sky?
    Your visit here has been too short, you left to be set free.
    But I believe we'll meet again, and together we will stay.
    -From Afterlife by Gamma Ray
    In memoriam for A1 Caitlyn0. Rest in peace my Queen.

  8. #2468
    Senior Member Recktafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bellevegas
    Posts
    332
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    That's crazy I didn't know Mags did that much damage and I have him myself.
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

  9. #2469
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    He was being abused like crazy in PvE for a looong time. He is capable of making infinite turns after an opening move. In PvP, the Patchneto thing came about S1 according to what I read on the forums. It is a fast rapid fire damage climb team.

    His nerf was warranted and expected. He is no longer S Tier anymore. He is not a B-/C+ Tier. His Purple (Now a Blue) is still one of the most devastating and damaging attacks in the game. 5K for 10 with match damage potential is quite good. As for his Red, it is okay now, as it still has cascade potential. They also want to stray away from 2 AP abilities now as they are too gamebreaking. Wasn't around for it, but heard pre-nerf Rags with his Red at 2AP was a total monster.
    Current cmags:

    3 blue/purple and 2 (or 3) all-color boosts = possibly no dmg throughout whole game.

    Patchneto:

    553 cmags and 535 patch. Super cheap cmags blue at 5ap, also super cheap red at 2 ap (!!!)

    - note that cmag red deals a ton of dmg with patch's green swords.

    - 3 blue/purple and 3 all-color boosts and 3 green/black boosts. Match 1 set of green = patch green power.

    + infinite turns + blue dmg (T , L, 5 in a row) increased by Patch swords.

    No blue tiles on board? Reset with red power. More dmg and cascades.

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  10. #2470
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Are there many fan sites for Marvel Puzzle Quest or does everyone just use the official forum and this place?

    I ask because, when ShadowEra.net is back and running smoothly, I'm considering branching out to doing fan sites for other games/media. MPQ could be #3 (My Little Pony CCG is second on the list!)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •