Close

Page 239 of 257 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2565
  1. #2381
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Hopefully Atomzed. Could do with some Patch covers. Although the Alliance cover would en up being 500 ISO for me as I have 5 Patch yellows, all from PvPs back from ETC and pulls.
    5 yellow is the best ability he has. You should be happy that you have his best ability maxed out
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

  2. #2382
    Senior Member Recktafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bellevegas
    Posts
    332
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Hopefully Atomzed. Could do with some Patch covers. Although the Alliance cover would en up being 500 ISO for me as I have 5 Patch yellows, all from PvPs back from ETC and pulls.
    I feel like everyone is pushing for more patch covers this would be my first one.
    ​Member of Alpha Predator

  3. #2383
    Senior Member Daemon Rayge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England Frost
    Posts
    2,348
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    5 yellow is the best ability he has. You should be happy that you have his best ability maxed out
    What build do you suggest? 3/5/5? 5/3/5? 4/4/5?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

    Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

    I miss you here, where are you now, an angel in the sky?
    Your visit here has been too short, you left to be set free.
    But I believe we'll meet again, and together we will stay.
    -From Afterlife by Gamma Ray
    In memoriam for A1 Caitlyn0. Rest in peace my Queen.

  4. #2384
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    What build do you suggest? 3/5/5? 5/3/5? 4/4/5?
    All are viable. But my suggestion is not to go for 4/4/5 as the 5 red or 5 green is a big jump in ability.

    3/5/5 is great for one shot kill, as patch red dmg can kill hulk with a single ability. However that required you to plan your team around patch such that he tanks a lot of color. That's not easy to do all the time.

    5/3/5 is more flexible in terms of usage but it is also potentially more dangerous as green gives strike tiles to opponents. It's a double edge sword seriously so you need to tweak your playing style.

    Bec I like patch to be flexible I choose 5/3/5.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

  5. #2385
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Once cmags nerf hits, I am very likely to do 335 for patch. Am still loving 535 now.

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  6. #2386
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Once cmags nerf hits, I am very likely to do 335 for patch. Am still loving 535 now.
    I don't think you need to change. I don't have max cmag but he is still perfectly fine at 5/3/5. It's just a matter of playing style.

    3/5/5 required you to plan your patch which is what I don't like
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

  7. #2387
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    You guys still playing this?

    Have you heard the news that all known SE card bugs are now squished? Damn, there are some great decks you can put together now. If anyone wants to meet to play on test server, send me a PM. Cheers!

  8. #2388
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,540
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    All are viable. But my suggestion is not to go for 4/4/5 as the 5 red or 5 green is a big jump in ability.

    3/5/5 is great for one shot kill, as patch red dmg can kill hulk with a single ability. However that required you to plan your team around patch such that he tanks a lot of color. That's not easy to do all the time.

    5/3/5 is more flexible in terms of usage but it is also potentially more dangerous as green gives strike tiles to opponents. It's a double edge sword seriously so you need to tweak your playing style.

    Bec I like patch to be flexible I choose 5/3/5.
    I am so torn.

    Many 5dv respec ing to 355 so I am lured too.

    But I like atomzed's points on 535.

    Regarding patch's tiles, it's fairly important. Say the featured char is sentry or even cap marvel, if one uses patch, his tiles appear less since cap marvel will tank red tiles and sentry will tank everything since they are featured and buffed.

    About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

  9. #2389
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    You guys still playing this?

    Have you heard the news that all known SE card bugs are now squished? Damn, there are some great decks you can put together now. If anyone wants to meet to play on test server, send me a PM. Cheers!
    Let me know when the card art are all ready on android i would then resume playing
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

  10. #2390
    DP Visionary Atomzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,539
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post

    Regarding patch's tiles, it's fairly important. Say the featured char is sentry or even cap marvel, if one uses patch, his tiles appear less since cap marvel will tank red tiles and sentry will tank everything since they are featured and buffed.
    Yup, that's what I realised. Say you have a featured hero with red, yellow or green as primary color. When the hero is buffed, it will take away all the colors for patch and his red become worthless.

    I seen roster who deliberately keep their other heroes under levelled so that they can maximise patch red. That's too much planning for me.

    Another point to note for 5/3/5 patch is that the green still works well with low cost ability. Like cpt marvel, her red is so low cost. I could fire off 2 red blasts after I use patch green. It's not cmag OP but still strong enough as a finisher.

    Patch green also worked well with daken blue. Daken blue only 5 AP and it's easy to have 10 blue; fire off 1 patch green. Kill off 2 characters with 2x daken blue. Kill off last character with match dmg.

    All in all, I believe that 5/3/5 patch is the more flexible option. Changing playing style is easy (use patch green as a finisher only). Changing your team to tank 3 or more colors is tough.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

    "Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

    Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

    My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •