Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

2 vs. 2 Questions

1. Can we assume that if the "friendly allies" phrase is not used in a card, that the effect of that card will only apply to the allies that the player of said card, controls?

Ex. Aeon and birgette say only allies cannot be targeted. So my Aeon will protect my partners allies as well? Or no?

2. Whats the ruling on Unique cards?

Ex. Amber and Zhanna team. Can we both have a KP out? And if so, will all our allies be buffed to + 4/2? Same thing for allies.
    Say Zal and Majiya...can both heroes have a DMT on the board?

3. Also, if a card like Speed Strike has key word "your" hero, does that mean i wouldnt be able to cast Spped Strike on my partners Amber? Or i could cast it on her, but since it is my card, the "your" part of the card would prevent Amber from actually attacking twice?

just curious if this will act like MeltDown in a sense where class/faction cards can be used to combo.

Ex. Amber + DC. Can i cast Thick Hide on Amber to prevent Blood Frenzy from pinging her 1 damage every turn?

TY in advance for a ruling!
    Last edited by WrathOfCroft; 03-04-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya,

1. "Friendly allies" will refer to both you and your teammates allies. "Your allies" refers only to allies you control. The protector keyword is a little vague, but it will only apply to allies you control, not your teammates allies.

2. You and your teammate will both be allowed to have 1 unique ally each. For example, you could both have an Aldon the Brave in play which would give you a net result of +2 attack to all friendly allies (this means both you and your teammate benefit from the Aldons' ability). Yes, The King's Pride will stack and all friendly allies will get +4 attack and +2 health.

3. Attachments like Speedstrike and Thick Hide have to be attached to your hero. As such, you wont be able to use them on your teammate's hero.

Hope that helps!
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101