Close

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.8000

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The disconnection timer is still not working? It's not easy to join tournaments without the chance to get back into a game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While I'm grateful for the response, Demnchi, I meant the goodies (packs/Lothem/Roest) being on 2.8.
    I know where to find 2.8 when the goodies are there. Just don't want to venture away from my iPad unless that's the reason.
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    The disconnection timer is still not working? It's not easy to join tournaments without the chance to get back into a game
    Same question here. While connection is little better than before, disconnects still happen often while on 3g. Is there any reason why disconnect timer is not implemented? Or fixed for that matter as I clearly remember there was timer pre-Jasmine.

Also, when is PC version coming? And will it have support for proxy?
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyell125 View Post
    While I'm grateful for the response, Demnchi, I meant the goodies (packs/Lothem/Roest) being on 2.8.
    I know where to find 2.8 when the goodies are there. Just don't want to venture away from my iPad unless that's the reason.
    My apologies for the misunderstanding. No, none of the goodies have been passed out yet.

I got a message back from Kyle overnight and the plans for the release have been delayed a bit. Unfortunately I did not get any additional information. I hate keeping you guys in the dark but this is all the information I have to share.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Demnchi as long as word gets to us, i think we can handle delays as its a part of the business! But 1000 ty's for any update and keeping in touch....it really means alot and keeps us informed and i for one greatly appreciate it!
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Demnchi as long as word gets to us, i think we can handle delays as its a part of the business! But 1000 ty's for any update and keeping in touch....it really means alot and keeps us informed and i for one greatly appreciate it!
    Agreed. Thanks Demnchi
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    My apologies for the misunderstanding. No, none of the goodies have been passed out yet.

I got a message back from Kyle overnight and the plans for the release have been delayed a bit. Unfortunately I did not get any additional information. I hate keeping you guys in the dark but this is all the information I have to share.
    Yeah, to echo Croft there's no problems with delays as long as there is some transparency as to their reasons. Even something like "Apple are being difficult" is enough or "Our systems fell over" or anything else like that.

Thanks for doing your best to keep us informed.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry guys, I was knocked out of commission for the past few days due to illness. But I'm back now and working on the Kickstarter rewards...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Sorry guys, I was knocked out of commission for the past few days due to illness. But I'm back now and working on the Kickstarter rewards...
    All is forgiven!

On a side note you have to be pleased that we are all chomping at the bit to play your game! It might get annoying to hear us bitch sometimes but we bitch cuz we love it so much!
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    All is forgiven!

On a side note you have to be pleased that we are all chomping at the bit to play your game! It might get annoying to hear us bitch sometimes but we bitch cuz we love it so much!
    This ^
    Currently a finalist in the WULVEN APPRENTICE and will happily take any support I can get from you guys

PFG Member

Shadow Era Champion for Orlando/Sanford Florida!