Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

45 Days and Counting... Questions...

So the test server opened up about 45 days ago and there has been 2? version changes?

In these version changes there was about 15 bug fixes that I saw listed and also about 15 balance changes and also less than 10 new pictures...?

So what gives? Is this an accurate description of how much work is being accomplished? Is there anywhere that shows what progress is actually happening? You'd like to think the work being done would make it to the test server? And I thought the last version change (non SF) would be pushed to live Asap. Did I miss that becoming live it is it still in transit? Seems like the last set nothing was happening forever and then suddenly it was done. Is that what they are thinking of springing on us this time?

Is any work done on the new features? If yes, why not show us where things are at in the test server (even under construction)? Are the new features going on the test server before live (auction house, campaign etc)?

Also, does big bird have any relatives? Who was the first x-man? The first president of Russia? Most popular candy? Bruce Willis's mom's name?...

Happy days...! Peace out everyone.
    Love always looks for the best, never looks back, and keeps going until the end. Love is not self seeking. Love doesn't keep track of others wrongs. Love is patient and kind; isn't proud or rude; not easily angered; does not delight in evil; always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. All who learn from the Father come to ___.

Love rejoices in the truth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was actually about to make a post to similar effect. It really has been ages since the last update to the test server, and mind you, the non-kickstarter backers haven't even had their turn to be on the test server, so at the rate things are going, it will be ages before SF gets anywhere near live server. And like you say, there have been only 2 updates so far on TS, and the most recent of those barely even made any changes. The next update better be huge for all the time we've been sitting here waiting for it.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    I was actually about to make a post to similar effect. It really has been ages since the last update to the test server, and mind you, the non-kickstarter backers haven't even had their turn to be on the test server, so at the rate things are going, it will be ages before SF gets anywhere near live server. And like you say, there have been only 2 updates so far on TS, and the most recent of those barely even made any changes. The next update better be huge for all the time we've been sitting here waiting for it.
    Yea, and don't even start about the mobile only people who are completely left out.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse
    Yea, and don't even start about the mobile only people who are completely left out.
    Indeed.

I literally check the forums first thing each morning hoping there's been an update, but nothing so far Really hoping that they're really just focusing on making a lot of good balance changes and bug fixes and putting on lots of art, so that the next update is worth it. Hopefully....
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know how I missed this thread. If I'd seen it I would have posted to it rather than starting a new one, that got messed up and double posted....

The other thing I remember going wrong when DP went live was that bugs that were already fixed on the test server came back with the official release, AND a whole crop of new card bugs and general bugs came along with them. I hope we get to test the new stuff this time, so things go more smoothly.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian