Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Waiting for the other player bug.

So there has been a few times where after I strike the killing blow to my opponent it gets stuck on 'waiting for the other player'. Sometimes I lose after a long wait and other times I'll win (also after a long wait)

So, what gives? First of all, the wording should be changed. (My opponent if dead should not have to confirm I won). Second of all, why the delay / glitch on the killing stroke?
    Love always looks for the best, never looks back, and keeps going until the end. Love is not self seeking. Love doesn't keep track of others wrongs. Love is patient and kind; isn't proud or rude; not easily angered; does not delight in evil; always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. All who learn from the Father come to ___.

Love rejoices in the truth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My guess is that the opponent has contrived to ditch out before the killing blow, (perhaps by force-quitting the app or DCing from the net). I'm not sure if the opponent gains any advantage, is just trying to play as many games as possible, or is just being a d!ck and trying to punish you for beating them down....

What platform and server were you using? Were you on version 2.8 that was released today?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian