Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    7 days is necroing?

Fines7, you should quit being a Necromancer and go back to your day job.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    7 days is necroing?

Fines7, you should quit being a Necromancer and go back to your day job.
    Yes it is necroing. XD he would be excused if he had posted on every other deck after this one. That's cool.
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiend View Post
    Yes it is necroing. XD he would be excused if he had posted on every other deck after this one. That's cool.
    Woow. That Is The First Remotely Unkind Comment I Have Read In Regards To One Of My Post.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Greetings - new player here....though dont confuse new with young! Love the Boris....have a deck thats work in progress, but uses a lot of your collective ramblings - so thanks for that. I'll post the full deck when its optimised.

Its does have Kings Pride though. What a bloomin awesome card. Won 5 out of 5 last night with this WIP deck. Pride won it for me twice. The other card you may, or may not be surprised to help me win two games (by buying time) was Enrage. Twice reduvced to 9 health, after playing Enrage. I can confirm, er.....after 2 weeks of playing, that Enrage is better than Rampage. There....debate at an end.

Puen vs Blake. Blake every time. Blake's like a toddler with a big axe. He can do some damage early.....and if you drop the odd one in amongst the big boys and girls, he's taking knee caps along with the best of them.

Last thoughts on a new card - would like a War banner type card that drops a +1 defence for all allies. 'War Shield' (title work in progress).

Since I dont post often - dont expect replies to this - I will read them though.....and may share my awesome "Pride of Boris" deck with you (i know you can't wait), when its finished.

Mongoose, over an out.