Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Beta 1.11 Feedback

1. I find adding cards to the new deck a tad hard to do since i don't know the place i should drop them some times it gets a tad difficult.
    2. At one game Clinging webs and lightning strike went off without targets from the AI.
    3. The animation on supernova is off (and its a shame since its the coolest one till now)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I agree with #1; it was hard to figure out where to place the cards. I would suggest either having an "add" button when you select a card, or have a specified area that you just drop it in and it would automatically add it to the deck.
    Other than that, I'm loving all the new effects for cards that are being added; great work!
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondius View Post
    1. I find adding cards to the new deck a tad hard to do since i don't know the place i should drop them some times it gets a tad difficult.
    2. At one game Clinging webs and lightning strike went off without targets from the AI.
    3. The animation on supernova is off (and its a shame since its the coolest one till now)
    Here's the changes for 1.12

1. The drop area was a bit off, sometimes it would not work if you drag too high onto your deck. Now you can drag anywhere above the line between your deck or library, so it is much easier to drag and drop
    2. I'm still trying to reproduce this, but it always works for me, so it may be a timing issue... But hopefully I will be able to track it down today
    3. In the next update you will cast supernova again and again just to see the amazing new effect, trust me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Here's the changes for 1.12

1. The drop area was a bit off, sometimes it would not work if you drag too high onto your deck. Now you can drag anywhere above the line between your deck or library, so it is much easier to drag and drop
    2. I'm still trying to reproduce this, but it always works for me, so it may be a timing issue... But hopefully I will be able to track it down today
    3. In the next update you will cast supernova again and again just to see the amazing new effect, trust me
    Wow, you weren't kidding, that supernova effect is awesome!
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!