Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Meet Your Local Juggernaut

Hey Shadow Era people!

TJ has been growing and all of our members have a unique personality and skill set. It is the people that makes TJ the amazing guild that we are today. I will update this thread with a few players bio's every week so check back often!

WRATHOFCROFT

WrathofCroft has been playing Shadow Era since August 2012 and has been a Juggernaut since May 2013. WoC is an admin at the TJ forums and is an extremely active forum goer. He has yet to win any noteworthy tournaments (not for lack of trying ), but he did have the dedication to win the number 1 spot in Meltdown one week. His goals in SE are to win a tournament and become an Elder in TJ.

WoC is in love with anything fantasy related (LotR, Game of Thrones, etc.) or American Football related (huge Redskins fan) or fantasy football related (see what I did there?) as seen by his win of the SE fantasy football challenge. WoC listens to metal music with tastes that are on the progressive side and has played competitive Madden since ps2 days. Somehow he finds the time to do all of this while raising 7 kids (including step children) ages 1-20 years old and keeping his hot cougar wife happy.

DADDY IS HERE

Daddy Is Here has only been a member of TJ since December, but is proving to be a great addition to the team. Daddy is most interested in using under rated cards and heroes. Victor, Logan, Jericho, and Lance (well they can’t all be under rated) are his favorite heroes. Daddy doesn’t prefer to play with Amber, Elad or Nishaven and refuses to play rush. He enjoys games that last a while.

Daddy Is Here is pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce. He likes playing guitar and listening to a wide variety of music from punk rock, to blues, to boy bands. Daddy is also a fan of cricket and football, but he is not himself any sort of athlete! Despite his forum name, he is not a real daddy.

CHANSON311

Chanson311 is a long time shadow eran who has played since v 1.24. He is one of the founding members if TJ and is currently on the elder council. Chanson311 was used to be seen in nearly every tournament in Shadow Era (there used to not be very many tournaments) with a noteworthy win in the Official Le4gue season 3. This Juggernaut has carried on the Juggernaut tradition of hosting awesome tournaments like The Crown, and The Twain series along with a Pop-up Champion Series and the Official League season 5.

Though his competitive aspirations are behind him, chanson311 is still very active within TJ from a strategic perspective and as a troll. Busy with his career, 2 daughters and wife, when he does play SE chanson311 enjoys playing meltdown and horribly piloting other Juggernauts amazing decks!
    Last edited by chanson311; 03-09-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mongoosey

Mystery surrounds the player known as Mongoosey. Sometimes referred to a Goosey, Legend, or Sensai, he has played Shadow Era since March 2012. It is said he is British, though rumours suggest he is actually of Indian Asian/ British mixed heritage. He has several tournament/ pop-up wins to his collection, and acknowledges he can "play a bit", but does not count himself amongst the great players. "Playing is one thing, and deck-building is another. You need to be good at both, to be truly great" he is quoted as saying.

He is proud to be a Juggernaut, but has never sought an Elder position. "There are far more talented and active players than I in this team". He is most recognisd in the SE forum for his British humour, positive vibes, and his fan fiction. Though, its unknown whether any of the above is actually wanted or appreciated.

Speculation on his status from unknown sources are wide and varied. One suggestion is that he is a family man, married with two beautiful children, who works as a manager at a luxury car maker. Another, that he is an eccentric, elderly millionaire, with a penchant for computer games. The most outlandish being, that he works as a Ninja for hire, hence his love for the Rogue heroes. All we know for sure, is that he will continue to play the game we all love, for the foreseeable future.

4AK

4Ak (or 'The 4' as his friends call him) started to play Shadow Era few weeks before DP was released to Live server and has been playing ever since (...with few breaks that is). After one of said breaks he's decided to bring his game up a notch and applied to TJ which he's joined shortly afterwards. One of his greatest SE achievements is coming undefeated from ETC Guild Siege where his guild, TJ, finished 2nd. He has is a very active and important member of TJ and has taken on some recruiting duties alongside Bayushi.

In his real life he works in IT department as Security Analyst. He is very good cook (although not professional, just enthusiastic), which happens to be a side-effect of being Vegetarian for 14 years in the past and enjoys cooking for his girlfriend. Together they enjoy spending time with their 8 months old puppy of American Bully. Luvs good food, wine and beer. Needs music to survive (ANY, apart from pop). TJ is planning to test how long it will take for him to shrivel up to within an inch of his life by allowing him a diet of meat and pop music... for scientific purposes of course. He has yet to sign the waiver.

Nickcansmash

Nickcansmash is a former MTG buff placing as high as 20th place in regionals. His main contribution to TJ is as a theory crafter with a short attention span... as proven by his 7 new concepts per week. He is a control freak that is partial to knowing and controlling what his opponent is using and loves cards like Skrying Eye and Dark Revelations. Rogues (Garth in particular) are his favorite heroes. He is the innovator of the semi Solo-Bloodfang a.k.a Sevenwulf, which is more of a discussion piece than a playable deck. By discussion piece he means people like to tell him how bad it is, and he argues aimlessly because its hilarious (to him).

He's 27 years old and lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife of 3 years. they have a miniature chihuahua/daschund mix pup, who will always be their favorite little ankle biter. He loves cartoons like Archer, Futurama, and others of the like and has a sense of humor that fits right in with the rest of TJ... self deprecating and sarcastic!
    Last edited by chanson311; 02-27-2014 at 11:32 PM.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Minato

Minato has been playing SE since Oct 2011. Almost a year later he joined TJXtended (dissolved) and immediately made an impact. He is a theory crafter and a powerful pilot – a real double threat. We made him sweat it out in TJX until he won the internal league (which he helped organize along side Nahar) at which point his talent could no longer be dismissed. He earned his way to the guild of awesomeness and has been a top player for us ever since.

Nato has an enlightenment program for our TJ noobs, has written multiple strategy articles and won many minor tournaments. He is still looking for the major win, but don’t doubt that it is a when, not if, situation. He has place top 8 in SE league, top 16 in the first CotC sealed event, and 3rd place in Caitlyn0’s recent Slugfest. He is so good that I don’t even dare screw with his Avatar on our forums… which I have a tendency to do

This kid (compared to me, WoC, and Mongoosey) is a busy guy as well. He is going for is masters in engineering. And since he is from Europe he naturally likes soccer (yeah in know I called it SOCCER lol). This Turk living in Germany is also deadly with a paintball gun… well not deadly, but you know.

Opyo0

Opyo0 (OP) started his reign of Shadow Era in late 2011. He brought sexy back to TJ in August 2013. He doesn’t really have many SE tourneys under his belt, but don’t be surprised if that changes when SF hits the live server. His other CCG mistres is VS System. He has multiple 10K wins, high PC finishes, many random events and a few EA cards worth a few thousands. I don’t know what any of that means, but it sure sounds impressive huh! The one thing which OP has always prided himself on is his QM rating. It is always over 320 with a high of 364. Now that I know is impressive 

He is a massage therapist by day and badass by night by night. You could call him the daywalker because he is like Blade… except he is not a vampire. Also I don’t think Kris Kristofferson is on our forum anymore so he is without a partner anyway. But it is true that when vampires are in the room and OP walks in it is all of a sudden !!!boom!!! and there is the light and they are dead. It is said that he is likely responsible for letting the dogs out in the early 2000’s

I am sorry for what I wrote here, but I am working with what OP sent me… and this is how most of his TJ forum posts read like anyway. Except usually more sexy.

Satanaitis

Satanaitis is 10 year MtG player. He won a few drafts and placed in a seald when he was younger but never entered any big tourneys. He started his addiction to SE in 2012 and it is his biggest time consumer. No tourneys under his belt but that will change soon. He is a priest player at his core. Ironic how Satan likes priests… He has posted a Zhanna deck and multiple Threbin decks and discussion threads. He also likes AllyStalker decks. Anything to do with control. He likes decks that force careful decision making.

Satan is a damn loner hippie. He plays the sax and the accordion, and some Lithuanian instrument called a Kankles (*googles kankles… oooo… might want to be more specific with that google search). This collector of vinyl records and lover of horror movies is a master of Heroes of Magic and Might 3 and The Battle for Wesnoth. If he is not at his art shop, hanging with his dog and cat, or playing SE, Satan is most likely passed out at the nearest rock bar \m/
    Last edited by chanson311; 03-09-2014 at 03:52 AM.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Keep it coming. I wanna here about Princess SamJ, Minato, and many more. Don't forget about nataku, jazz, and nahar even if they are semi-MIA

P.S. I feel like I'm in the red-light district check the bios before I buy. Lol
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aww when I read the topic title I thought it was a TJ gathering pics included... pity. Good idea on the topic anyway. Looking forward seeing (collecting) other Juggernauts
    Nerull7 - Backhand of Justice
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Nerull7 | Our Guild | Watch Epic BP Games: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
    Talk less crap, do more for community

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice idea!

Now, where can I order my personal Juggernaut?
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I await the very Palestitch-style bio of myself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    Keep it coming. I wanna here about Princess SamJ, Minato, and many more. Don't forget about nataku, jazz, and nahar even if they are semi-MIA

P.S. I feel like I'm in the red-light district check the bios before I buy. Lol
    Wrath costs 10$ per hour.
    Daddy costs 20$ per hour.
    Chanson pays you per hour.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    Wrath costs 10$ per hour.
    Daddy costs 20$ per hour.
    Chanson pays you per hour.
    This is very accurate IMO.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Awaiting palestitch's bio. He is my fav juggernaut. I also like:

This thread is a great idea and a good read.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 02-20-2014 at 02:54 PM.