Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    Not being able to play beta from mobile is a HUGE reason for this.
    The Beta Server is constantly being updated. Especially for iOS where Apple must approve each change I believe.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On the other hand, I'm satisfied with the new cards. It will surely bring a different meta and more variety in terms of decks.

My only concern is the speed of the whole process. I was expecting SF to hit live by March. However, based on the look of things we might get SF by April/May and even June.

I was hoping for a 2 sets a year type of thing.maybe 100 cards but still progressively moving.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 to Joey tortally.
    I think it is essential set include weaker cards, and SF will change meta variety.

I also have been disappointed about their no errata policy.
    Considering that SE enable players pick to buy a card or sell card, it is pretty okay to change card after reliesed.
    Changing a few cards (such as Serena, Logan, or old crap cards) would make me more exciting for this game.
    Biasair - The rapid sharpshooter of A1
    Evolution in Theory

Blog | Deck Builder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Biasair View Post
    +1 to Joey tortally.
    I think it is essential set include weaker cards, and SF will change meta variety.

I also have been disappointed about their no errata policy.
    Considering that SE enable players pick to buy a card or sell card, it is pretty okay to change card after reliesed.
    Changing a few cards (such as Serena, Logan, or old crap cards) would make me more exciting for this game.
    CMIIW, they do errata after released. But only for cards that not yet printed on physical form.
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly I feel the physical aspect of Shadowera is both a blessing and a curse. While it definitely is fun playing with actual cards, the fact that it can hinder the process of changing/ balancing cards of the physical aspect can affect the SE game, as a whole, negatively.

One thing that got me hooked to SE is concept, overall artwork, and gameplay. If Wulven could be a bigger company and have bigger funding to just pump out these features left and right. Then we can actually compete with other online tcgs. We already see Hearthstone there developing and moving faster.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I definitely agree Joey.
    Personally that's one reason why I'm proud to have backed this past KickStarter. I've definitely "chosen" Shadow Era. I really, really like the crap out of this game. I'm proud to put my money behind it to support it, and I believe in its future.

I still hate thoughtripper's cutlass and think it has taken a lot of appeal out of my once favorite hero. Also, while I'm whining, can we please change Aramia's artwork back. The new one kinda skeeves me out, whereas the old one was adorable.
    Last edited by Wyell125; 02-19-2014 at 01:52 AM.
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Shut down physical SE and direct all resources/support/manpower/effort/$$$/time/$$$ into digital SE, make it into the best mobile trading card game on the market and achieve digital goals.

(allow appropriate card errata, meeting deadlines (no more "Wulven" time), have 2 expansions a year, harness community for open beta with gorgeous artwork, deliver listed features like auction house/foil trading/in-game tournament/friends list/in-game lobby chat)

I would rather have ONE great digital game than to have a half-baked physical game + a half-baked digital game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I afk for DP cause I do think it's to sample and lack of variety. But after I go over SF's card list and decided to back.
    I play all the heroes excpet Boris, and have to disagree with ur point.
    I only found a few, no more than 1/10 useless cards in SF, and some of old "uesless" cards have a new position
    Play more and use the imagination, u will find how fun SF it is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was one of the first kickstarter backers. I downloaded and played the beta version but after 3-4 match i abandoned it because imo is very annoiyng and sad play with this great number of placeholder cards! In game is really hard to understand what's happening...and deck management is terrible without images.....come on!Hurry up with card arts!!!! We are near end of FEBRUARY!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark
    The Beta Server is constantly being updated. Especially for iOS where Apple must approve each change I believe.
    Well, I wouldn't say it's being "constantly" update exactly, that would imply that we are actually getting regular updates to it every week or so, but you're point is right about why the beta isn't on mobile devices, as Apple and Android would have to approve each update, which would make things take longer.

And as Riccardo says, we really need artworks on more cards. Apparently artwork is coming in, so where is it?
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator