Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

(SF) Gravebone undead army

This deck is mainly focused on large amount of allies.

It has no real magic and just you need to swarm the deck.

The more undeads in the graveyard, the better.

***HERO***
    Gravebone

***Allies (29)***
    2x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Shadow Knight
    4x Death Collector
    4x Harbinger of the Lost
    4x Cryptspawn Hound
    4x Corpse Hurler
    4x Falseblood Cultist
    2x Der'kan, the Bone King
    2x Dakrath

***Abilities (4)***
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    2x Undying Bond

***Items (2)***
    2x Meat Wagon

***Armors (4)***
    4x Necromancer's Shroud

***Weapons (2)***
    2x Dagger of Unmaking

TOTAL: 41 cards + Hero

It has no real item distruction.
    I tend to focus on having alot of allies, to beat them down
    i Tried the bone sabra, it might be me.. but i just cant get it to work.
    And the dagger helps me keep control vs alot of players who tends to wanna focus on buffing one or two allies.
    i only play meat wagon when there is no real tempoloss.. and helps to keep everyone alive.
    even makes DTM able to melee ^^ i use him vs steath allies. and his big brother the bone king.
    a great combo is. when cryptspawn hound is in the graveyard. is to use the necromancer's shroud and then SL on him.
    Necrimancer's shroud is the "fireball" of this deck.
    And the beasts of this deck.
    Dakrath the tank.
    Shadow Knight helps to swarm with more bodies.
    and then Corpse Hurler the cannon, his like the undead version of Plasma Behemoth for Gravebone, and you need a large amount of undead bodies for that ^^

If you have any tips or ideas.. please do tell
    i'm still trying this deck out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think your SKs are going to work against your Derkans. SK is pulling stuff out of the graveyard with the assistance of GB so you keep constantly thinning your graveyard so I think this combo is not reliable with Gravebone at all.

Derkans are going to work against corpse hurler but for a different reason than above. Corpse hurler is going to be putting bodies in the graveyard and he has high health. So while you have corpse hurler or revived ally, Der'Kan is pretty much useless unless you can plan away for him to always be alone.

Really I think Der'Kan is the odd man out in this deck. Bone saber is absolutely awesome so you need to continue to work with it to get practice. It is so much better than DoU. You can see my GB pseudo haste deck in my signature
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm.. true that king is not that great when i cant have enough bodies (undead ).. and only like ones i have able to use his "insummon" 2 damage..

i might replace him with some lighting strikes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been using Necromancer's Shroud for awhile with Praxis and unless you use and have Deathbone in graveyard, it's just a bad removal spell and even then, FB can do the same damage as Shroud + DB can do without any requirement of having him in graveyard. It could work using it with Slingblade Demon to get back whatever you used with Shroud if not the bug stops you (haven't been testing it after the latest patch).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The question is, is it dueable to play a control playstyle as undead or ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechicken View Post
    The question is, is it dueable to play a control playstyle as undead or ?
    Not really. With Undead, you really want to be proactive as you play a huge amount of allies and few abilities. Undead works best as mid-range or aggro.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFerrari View Post
    I've been using Necromancer's Shroud for awhile with Praxis and unless you use and have Deathbone in graveyard, it's just a bad removal spell and even then, FB can do the same damage as Shroud + DB can do without any requirement of having him in graveyard. It could work using it with Slingblade Demon to get back whatever you used with Shroud if not the bug stops you (haven't been testing it after the latest patch).

I disagree that Necro shroud is bad and only playable with Deathbone. There is a lot that you can actually do with this card. Check out my write up in the following thread about Necro Shroud

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....hattered-Fates

I think it a good card with best use coming from cryptspawn hound and death collector and also combing up with sac lamb and/or bone saber

This should nt be considered a substitute for fireball which I think is still the best DD available to Gravebone
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    I disagree that Necro shroud is bad and only playable with Deathbone. There is a lot that you can actually do with this card. Check out my write up in the following thread about Necro Shroud

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....hattered-Fates

I think it a good card with best use coming from cryptspawn hound and death collector and also combing up with sac lamb and/or bone saber

This should nt be considered a substitute for fireball which I think is still the best DD available to Gravebone
    I've made some bad word choice. What I mean while it does synergy with many stuff, I once removed it from my Praxis self-mill and I never missed it or wanted it back. The thing is it's too dependent on other cards for it to work. There is more cards that is raw and doesn't have synergy but it's good on its own and that Shroud do lesser good things as some better cards.
    Last edited by FlyingFerrari; 02-19-2014 at 05:22 PM.