Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hide Yo Kids Aka LycanLittle Rush (SF)

HideYaKids.png

So after discussing SF with a member of the Design Team, It got me thinking as to what my favorite cards were from SF.
    Now there were some usual choices with powerful obvious synergies that have been seen prominantly.
    Namely ones like- Yari Bladedancer+Rampant Krygon or Zallen Crusader+Deepwood Bobcat+ Ravens Gambit.
    But of my favorite cards there was one that stood out for the fact of not having seen it abused anywhere.
    The card in Question- Slingblade Demon; A lot of people have complained about this card being underwhelming.
    I was skeptical as well until I saw a few games of TJ Rayzie using it in Portal Majiya to great sucess. SBD+Gravemonger
    through portal for 15 damage! One game in specific got my gears grinding though; someone played a Dagger of Unmaking against
    him and he proceeded to spam IK and SBD repeatedly in the guys face. The notable synergy stood out to me with 2 drops.
    Coupled with other recursive cards this could be dangerous. Then when I was playing with Udy's Bloodfang deck, I got the
    idea for this monster while cycling Bloodpack Shamans. Trust me it is much more than originally meets the eye.

***HERO***
    Moonstalker

***Allies (20)***
    3x Shadow Knight
    4x Pack Wolf
    3x Death Collector
    3x Tiger Wulf
    3x Slingblade Demon
    4x Bloodpack Shaman

***Abilities (13)***
    3x Now You're Mine
    2x Full Moon
    4x Blood Moon
    4x Death from Above

***Armors (3)***
    3x Wrath of the Forest

***Weapons (4)***
    3x Jeweler's Dream
    1x Spectral Sabre

TOTAL: 40 cards + Hero

This deck is still going through testing processes but the idea is to abuse the crap out of recursiveness and resource
    acceleration. It is capable of flooding the board multiple times quite easily throughout the game, coupled with an
    insanely low curve, and solid removal it can be quite fun to play.

Example-
    Play shaman returning shaman, play SBD returning shaman and regaining resources, play shaman returning pack wolf, play pack
    wolf, play shaman. Hide.
    JD acceleration makes this even easier to do.

******Breakdown*******

Allies=

Pack Wolf- A Puwen with a bonus, shaman recursable, and aggressive. An easy choice.

Death Collector-An aggressive 3cc ally with the ability to disrupt graveyard tricks.
    *I've been toying with Wulven scout in this slot, it allows you to play around board wipes a bit and is recursive*

Tiger Wolf- A STUD behind moonstalker, has some fun tricks with SBD (ability+attack then return before dying)

Slingblade Demon- Here for it's monster synergy with Shaman and Tiger Wolf, get them back with SK

Shadow Knight- A big board presence, can loop against control decks, getting back SBD can be a gamechanger

BloodPack Shaman- The Star of this deck, they cycle like SKs on steroids, and pack a solid punch spammed and hidden.

Abilities=

NYM- Because Removal.

Full Moon- This has saved a couple games, also really good after swarming.

Blood Moon- Solid early game draw

Death from Above- Because Removal

Items=

Wrath of the Forest- with all the recursive low cost allies this can net you a ton of cards.

Jewelers Dream- Damage and resource acceleration, good synergy with the 20 something 2cc cards.
    Spectral Sabre- Free damage or attachment removal, Nuff said.

That's it for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird
    Outlaw you are one sick son of a b****. I approve
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon69
    Ahahahah you're such an evil (and creative) human being Outl4w!!!
    Join me in the fight for maintaining the freedom of the deranged and enlightend. Be an Outl4w!

“An outlaw can be defined as somebody who lives outside the law, beyond the law and not necessarily against it.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this looks very interesting, I will try it out.