Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    basic premise, don't waste any SE if PotL is in the cards. Use it the moment you get 3SE. Get curse out on turn 3, don't ever sac Healing Touch, use focused prayer on their draw engines, and tidal them on turn 5. The only way you'll lose is if you get a really unlucky draw and have no curse, tainted, or tidal by turn 5.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by yomaster View Post
    basic premise, don't waste any SE if PotL is in the cards. Use it the moment you get 3SE. Get curse out on turn 3, don't ever sac Healing Touch, use focused prayer on their draw engines, and tidal them on turn 5. The only way you'll lose is if you get a really unlucky draw and have no curse, tainted, or tidal by turn 5.
    This.

Never forget, you WILL win with slivers of life.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Classic eladwen rush: kris, Puwen, aldon. Watch me crush it: yomaster vs spiritsss from just now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agree with those above. Kris, Puwen, Aldon... will fall to Curse, Oracle, Tidal with surprising regularity. Basically if both decks get their optimal draw, Zhanna wins. If Zhanna goes much past turn 5-6 without a Tidal then odds of winning goes way down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do you stall until that 10 resource level really before putting your hitters out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is it even possible to beat millstalker with it? I hate playing them, but I also hate backing out. They aren't fun to play against so I usually sacrifice the point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What about Good Ascendant? With multiple knights out wouldn't that be a pretty big boon to your hero healing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    What about Good Ascendant? With multiple knights out wouldn't that be a pretty big boon to your hero healing?
    where would you put those?
    And the combo is in my opinion way too gimicky.
    Member of the EX

"The Exiled Ones- Honor is overrated."

Played monster hunter freedom unite and mh tri.
    mhfu: Hr 9 and Ukanlos down.
    mhtri: Hr 99; yeah kind of funny xD.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ..i tend to agree with Hammerreborn here, i mean, sure, Good Ascendant is quite obvious choice with KotGD, but - in order to benefit form it u HAVE to have your Knight damaged first of all, and i can guarantee you that your opponent won't let that happen, either they manage to kill it in one turn, or they leave him be. u have Zhanna's ability to use on KotGD, or, and even better imo - use healing touch on him once you resurrected him with Ghostmaker
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People try usually to one-shot Knights. Good Ascendant is situational for destroying its counterpart (Evil Ascendant), but its synergy with Knights is so slow and doesn't make a big difference (if any).

When fighting MS, try to max Resurrection for "doubling" your allies. However, I found that the key is controlling my hand size. There is no need to sacrify cards if you already controll the board and have responses on your hand. Keep the pressure and your opponent will eventually deck himself.

This and patience, tons of patience