Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bug: I had a Zealous Mystic on the field with a Surprise Attack attached to it. It previously took a hit from a Ankle Breaker a turn or two before. So it was at 0/1. I also had an Aldon on the field, so when my turn started, Zealous Mystic went to 1/1. Then I played a Midnight Sentinel and targeted Zealous Mystic. Its health increased by 2, but its attack did not, putting the Mystic at 1/3.

I've seen Midnight Sentinel work on allies with Surprise Attack before, so I'm not sure why it didn't then. I would be happy to provide the game and time to any DT member via PM upon request.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried to log into my account on the PC .. The large Booster deck items are there as well as additional funds but no free bonus decks for kick starting. And no "reveal button "
    I think the problem is that I'm not on the v2.80 Client when I log in its still v2.030 and I can only access v2.80 through www.test.shadowera

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    I tried to log into my account on the PC .. The large Booster deck items are there as well as additional funds but no free bonus decks for kick starting. And no "reveal button "
    I think the problem is that I'm not on the v2.80 Client when I log in its still v2.030 and I can only access v2.80 through www.test.shadowera
    Did you try clearing your cache?