Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SES Night View Post

I've noticed that, when your opp plays 3 priests of the light after each other, it's almost always an auto-loss... Anyone got any tips for that? I think shadow font is too situational.
    I usually ragequit. But my baduruu is an allied baduruu. so technically even if im screwed with the PotL i have my allies to fight for me
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hate RD Baduru from the bottom of my heart. It's almost an auto-loss for my Serena because I can't even reach 4 resources for ST until 2-3 turns later after his bow was summoned, not to mention how hard it is to reach 5 resources for my AB. My NO also has little value against GD.
    I can only have a chance to win when he can't chain his RD cards and choose to drop an ally instead.
    Anyway, I like your deck because there are only 4 HBMs for RD, which means that I will be able to reach my 4 resources much easier than some build with CW.
    Is this counted as a suggestion?
    Last edited by chamthabo; 02-16-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    I hate RD Baduru from the bottom of my heart. It's almost an auto-loss for my Serena because I can't even reach 4 resources for ST until 2-3 turns later after his bow was summoned, not to mention how hard it is to reach 5 resources for my AB. My NO also has little value against GD.
    I can only have a chance to win when he can't chain his RD cards and choose to drop an ally instead.
    Anyway, I like your deck because there are only 4 HBMs for RD, which means that I will be able to reach my 4 resources much easier than some build with CW.
    Is this counted as a suggestion?
    Technically Serena has a competitive edge against Baduruu. Buduruu cant shut down ur resorce forever. Keep up your draw and hit Baduruu with her discard ability. Stop thief is the curse of baduruu as it destroy GD and gain resource at the same time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my experience the optimal resource count is 6, since you can play both HBM and a level 3 ally.

Besides HBM my deck is also an allied one ^^. I dislike the resource destruction ones as well!
    For weekly free SE Crystals visit

https://www.facebook.com/ShadoweraShop

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a veryy great deck , but thing of a draw engine coz this wont be very good imo , if u wanna have lots of allies on feild and support control using ability its best way to baduruu IMO , but if u wanna have 1 ally for gundlers double ..... its weak imo , as u will have lots of allies u need some draw , i think the two armors are best
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He has plenty of draw in the deck. What HBM allows Night to do here is be the first to play a 5cc ally and start the clock ticking.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thats's true Peithoson! Yeah I think my draw is fine like this, however I'll take your suggestion of adding an extra armor into account ragosonos.
    I wanna add 2 poison arrows that I saw at Otto7's deck, anyone got any suggestions?
    For weekly free SE Crystals visit

https://www.facebook.com/ShadoweraShop

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How the @#$! I am I supposed to beat this deck as a mage? There's literally no winning move. Summon allies? Oh, this @sshole will just use banebow and gain health from it. Have no allies? Surprise, it's the night crawler and he's stealing my own spells from me to blast me with. I've played this match up enough that I just quit when I see Baduruu now... is shadow era supposed to be guaranteed losses for certain heroes against others?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TehPosts View Post
    How the @#$! I am I supposed to beat this deck as a mage? There's literally no winning move. Summon allies? Oh, this @sshole will just use banebow and gain health from it. Have no allies? Surprise, it's the night crawler and he's stealing my own spells from me to blast me with. I've played this match up enough that I just quit when I see Baduruu now... is shadow era supposed to be guaranteed losses for certain heroes against others?
    In any game there are instant losses. As for playing around SS, I rush with allies then Nova. Then I play burn, if you can draw cards you can overcome the HBM.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TehPosts View Post
    so .. a rush mage can easily beat a baduruu imo .. he is not like banebow which can kill your weenies at start if the game and if he start first u must lose ... but baduruu .. u can play like this to easy win

t2 puwen
    t3 aldon
    t4 pol
    t5 pol if u have , if u dont then nova ...

then burnnnnnnn .. u will sure win vs baduruu dude
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control