Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcwinnettpro View Post
    I think that the physical card game would be a great idea to promote. I have often wanted to buy some of the cards as it becomes more of a hobby rather than a game you can play on your phone if your bored. Ihave collected pokemon and yugioh cards before and I used to love keeping them in a folder and in order and making my own decks and keeping the cards in good condition using the sleeves etc i think its all part of the fun! Im an event organiser at a University and have been a member of a tabletop gaming club in the past that could probably spare a table or two to run SE games but honestly i wouldnt know where to start in regards to getting the cards in shops... ive looked in Waterstones book shop a few times for the cards but obviously they are not in shops in the UK. I suppose working at a Uni i can spread the word around with poster on notice boards etc and contact my old gaming club host to see whether they could spare some tables once a week. Any way, these are my thoughts about it. Ive nearly ordered some physical cards before but its too expensive to have them shipped to the UK!
    You sound like you'd be a great Champion. Don't worry about getting hold of cards. I bought a huge amount on the physical pre-order to get us through some stretch goals and I'm looking to sell some to make room for Lego (don't ask!).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux10 View Post
    You may want to check again now because the UK has it's own distributor now! Remember any order over $100 gets free shipping!
    Haha not sure I want to spend that much at for first time buying. I just wanted to buy a couple decks for me and a friend to see what they are like. Thanks for the reply though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anyone else sent an email in to the address above?
    If so, how long does it take for them to get back to you?
    I'm in England and would love to become a Champion for Shadow Era and have sent in my details etc via email.
    Also chatting to one of the UK suppliers about helping them demo the game at shows and expo's!
    I believe this game has so much potential!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I've created this group for all Champions to join and share their thoughts, stories and ideas on being a Champion of Shadow Era. Please come in, it's cozy in here! http://www.shadowera.com/group.php?groupid=101

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoda View Post
    Anyone else sent an email in to the address above?
    If so, how long does it take for them to get back to you?
    I'm in England and would love to become a Champion for Shadow Era and have sent in my details etc via email.
    Also chatting to one of the UK suppliers about helping them demo the game at shows and expo's!
    I believe this game has so much potential!!!!
    Get in touch with them on Facebook. I sent them an email but then I contacted them on FB and they hadn't recieved my first email. That may be the case for you as well.
    Last edited by stason78; 03-21-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by stason78 View Post
    Get in touch with them on Facebook. I sent them an email but then I contacted them on FB and they hadn't recieved my first email. That may be the case for you as well.
    Yeah since posting this they've got back to me and I've given them details of nearby stores etc. The person who emailed me said they would put me on this page as a Champion so I guess its just waiting for that now!
    Thanks for the help though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do enjoy the physical game. Though the on-line is nice there is something about being able to read your opponents face and actions that gives more depth to the game. With the on-line you are less prone to mistake in the sense that it gives you everything step by step. I like flaw for it puts in a element that the on-line takes away for the most part. They just need to really get the physical DP expansion out. Though I have had a few of my friends play and like it I don't think it will be long before it becomes more tedious with the same cards and they lose interest. I have almost all the cards for C.O.T.C. so I really have no reason to buy specific decks or spend over $50 for 24 booster packs (Should have a smaller amount for purchase) for a few cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I too am waiting to get added to the list of champions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Muriah is out of office until April 4th so I guess our names will be added to the list then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love the physical card game. Our Laptop is much too slow to play games on it, but i've always played physical card games.