Close

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mip View Post
    Being able to search and autocast 3cc abilities from deck means she can pop all those fireballs right on enemy hero without having to draw them or pay for them with resources.
    That could become a very annoying rush hero and then finish up with searching for 2 fireballs in deck.
    Yep .. that would be the idea
    Proud member of A1 - Alliance One
    There are three kinds of men:
    The living, the dead and those who go to the Sea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That was the feature, not the problem?
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by desolationsailor View Post
    Yep .. that would be the idea
    lol that would be just like old school Eladwen(1.28/1.29?), I don't think your going to get any support for that idea considering how much people used to bitch about Eladwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    lol that would be just like old school Eladwen(1.28/1.29?), I don't think your going to get any support for that idea considering how much people used to bitch about Eladwen.
    I do think to cast a chosen 3cc ability may be to much , but is everyone ok with Aramia abillity? to be able to cast 4cc items would make very strong, but not OP (IMO).

Her current ability is "ok" but not with enough power to make a great mage, even with the new 3cc items, since many of the good items are 2cc (thinking of Tok and abomination factory) although we may see more of Thoughtful Investment and Dome of Energy in the future.
    But, if she was able to cast 4cc items, and able to cast a Voltar Ring's, flameforged Scepter or a Voltar Conjuring then she would be a real danger. For now it's a "Vanilla hero"
    Proud member of A1 - Alliance One
    There are three kinds of men:
    The living, the dead and those who go to the Sea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    One thing I would consider is reducing Deepwood Bobcat's health to 4. Considering how easy it is to get him to haste I think it's a fair move. 5 health makes him very hard to remove after he hits the play.
    I would prefer the ability just be made simple. Give Bobcat Haste or Ambush and remove the whole, "When you summon a trap or Hunter ability," bit, that makes Bobcat cost more than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by desolationsailor View Post
    I would like to see Aramia being able to cast 4cc items or 3cc abilities. .. this may be because I'm playing a lot with her and it's quite difficult to win (with a lot of different meta decks)
    4cc items, debatable. I would like to see certain Mage items usable that cost 4cc but there are other ways to do that.

3cc abilities, hell no. Card Search is more powerful than card draw, being able to search for Fireballs, Attachments and other Abilities would be too much. The greater number of abilities than items and what they are maks ability search too good in this case.

I would like to see Shadow get a card search of some kind, perhaps Raikka, her ability does not help much.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Threbin the Righteous is clearly overpowered. Either his ability should be 4se instead of 3se, or he should do only 1 damage.

Against priests in general it is hard to keep allies on the board (Tidal Wave, Banish, Retreat). But in the case of Threbin, the 2 damage in combination with some weapon damage make him too strong. Possible Armored Sandworm, Infernal Gargoyle or Disciple of Aldmor stand a chance but there are no allies with immunity against arcane damage.

Before SF at least you did not have to fear of attachments from priests. But now priests have access to Zail's Hymn (which is like a Crippling Blow for 3cc). So either your allies are wiped from the board or simply crippled.

It seems that especially with Threbin you can build the ultimate control deck. How can he be countered - with ally rush?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think an additional 2 damage every 3 turns can make Threbin overpowered at all. He can be annoying, because you might choose not to attack him immediately, then you get slammed with tidal wave, but his ability alone, which is what we should judge him on, isn't too strong in my opinion, especially when the priests best draw options still use shadow energy. You can't say that zails hymn is an issue since that is available to all priests, and their playstyle has simply changed because of it.
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can we please remove Thoughtripper's Cutlass from the Hunter pool? Hunters make much greater use of it and much more effectively than Rogues can. Maybe a bit too effective?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Can we please remove Thoughtripper's Cutlass from the Hunter pool? Hunters make much greater use of it and much more effectively than Rogues can. Maybe a bit too effective?
    Agree. Not sure if it was designed with Serena specifically (and exclusively) in mind but Thoughtripper's Cutlass seems to be a misnomer. More like Everyone-Else-But-Thoughtripper's Cutlass.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Direwulven View Post
    Agree. Not sure if it was designed with Serena specifically (and exclusively) in mind but Thoughtripper's Cutlass seems to be a misnomer. More like Everyone-Else-But-Thoughtripper's Cutlass.
    Have you paired with black Garb?