Close

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So i am just curious, does anyone think that Ugion Pheonix is Just a little bit op? I mean to get rid of it completly you have to use 2 cards really.

Maybe its stats should be reduced, maybe to 1/3 then jump to 2 /5 ? Sorry it just seems really op with grave-bone.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is the twilight tribe too good?
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe nerf pjoe?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Maybe nerf pjoe?
    honestly, I dont see any other way to balance the game...
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cryptspawn Hound is pretty bad , imo , there're so few uses of it . It's the worst 3cc drop and has an ability that can be played around so easily .

Grave Resistance , on the other hand , is very sastifying to use , it gives the passive of Gary to every Undead and it also reduces damage from banebow's ability ( bug ? )
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoop245 View Post
    Cryptspawn Hound is pretty bad , imo , there're so few uses of it . It's the worst 3cc drop and has an ability that can be played around so easily .

Grave Resistance , on the other hand , is very sastifying to use , it gives the passive of Gary to every Undead and it also reduces damage from banebow's ability ( bug ? )
    I'll have to disagree with Hound here. It has 3/4 body which is fairly aggressive for t3. Power of It's passive however isn't only in opponent using abilities on it, but in Sac Lamb. You draw 3 cards and get Hound Back to hand. In cases when hound is crippled or about to die that is 4 cards drawn for 2cc. If you have WOtF out it is 5 cards...
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That is why i said there are so few combo to go with it . I knew you could pack Sac Lamb but relying on some certain combo ( which are pretty unreliable ) is not something good about a card
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like cryptspawn hound. It goes with sac lamb and necromancer's cloak. If I supernova I get it back instead of it dying. Tidal wave is less of a hassle considering I get them back. Skervox's poison is less effective. Now you're mine is just like a retreat! There are plenty of cards your enemy has that are abilities. It's only real negative (IMO) is that it can only really be used in an undead deck. But that's fine

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So i faced Wisp Aramia today for the first time ... It was ridiculous , it wasn't like playing Shadow Era at all , it was like playing Yugi-motherf*king-Oh . Going through the deck in a few time with ridiculous drawing and searching power only to play a freaking combo . Yugioh wasn't as ridiculous as that .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hello,

I am pretty new, and to be honest i did not read all those 13 pages. So if my question is already answered, I am sorry.

Today i played against Loest, and I need to admit, i felt kinda ....don't know how to express without using bad words.
    The thing is, he kinda seems to make Logan Stonebreaker and Ter Adun useless. Cause he can destroy items, allies and even abilities.

Am I wrong? I am a newbie, so I really don't know much about this game~ it was just my feeling today
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. Sun Tzu