Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    Regarding Sword Thief, I find him very playable. If he had Seductress's stats it wouldn't even be a contest.

That being said, the Test Server meta isn't the most competitive environment so all analysis should be taken with a grain of salt...

Also, I haven't played them much but I've been on the receiving end of quite a few Racagers asswhoppings.

It shouldn't be a contest. Would Mages ever consider running Special Delivery over Fireball? Sword Thief should basically be a Rogue auto-include. No class-specific card should be able to be replaced with a faction-specific card imo. Seductress will still see a ton of play in Warriors and Mages.

Both cards are exactly the same except:
    -Sword Thief can be used regardless of each player's resources
    -Layarian Seductress has +1 health and prevents allies from using activated abilities.

Imo, Seductress is better. She survives Zalblast, Majiya, and most 3cc allies. She stops PB, DMT, Murderous Hulk, Voracious Arachnid and heaps more. And she has boobs. Case closed.

After spending some time using Ravagers, I've decided that they aren't really bad, just a little inconsistent (if you don't draw items) and very hard to play well. Once you get good with them though, they are decent. However, Spitfire Hound is garbage and I wouldn't even think of running him. Maybe if he was a 2/3 so he could be useful if you have no item to destroy, I'd consider. At the moment I'm running Ironhide Karash / Yari Bladedancer depending on what hero I'm using.
    Last edited by Twio; 03-28-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs