Close

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Drop cutlass from hunters now! Insta quitting vs gwen is getting old
    As everyone (who has been around for a long time) knows I love Gwen and so I am on board with anything that makes her awesome. However, I do have to agree with this. This weapon is amazing with every hunter and I think it makes them more annoying than they should be.

The worst part is that it completely overshadows the new weapons that were made for hunters. Perhaps some of them could do with a slight buff to make them as good as thoughtripper cutlass, more more in line with what the design team intended flavor wise. I doubt they intended banebow to be running 4x of this card and being even more annoying. It would be much more interesting if he was using bone sword or Gwen was using pithing spear (or whatever their names are).
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Drop cutlass from hunters now! Insta quitting vs gwen is getting old
    +3

Although I use it in my own Banebow, it is starting to feel a bit ridiculous that I can not only clear out their board, but also chip away at their hand putting them at an even greater disadvantage.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzie View Post
    As everyone (who has been around for a long time) knows I love Gwen and so I am on board with anything that makes her awesome. However, I do have to agree with this. This weapon is amazing with every hunter and I think it makes them more annoying than they should be.

The worst part is that it completely overshadows the new weapons that were made for hunters. Perhaps some of them could do with a slight buff to make them as good as thoughtripper cutlass, more more in line with what the design team intended flavor wise. I doubt they intended banebow to be running 4x of this card and being even more annoying. It would be much more interesting if he was using bone sword or Gwen was using pithing spear (or whatever their names are).
    Have to agree, and I love abusing Cutlass with Gwen. Take it away from hunters and give it to another class. Still maintain it would be less annoying if it belonged to Elementals, even with Zaladar there.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Have to agree, and I love abusing Cutlass with Gwen. Take it away from hunters and give it to another class. Still maintain it would be less annoying if it belonged to Elementals, even with Zaladar there.
    Warriors!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just remove it from hunter and make it a little better for Serena
    White Shadow of Vozit
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thoughtrippers Cutlass
    Rogue Weapon
    current ability, +1 dura, + draw a card if a card was discarded this way.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    Warriors!
    Amber with Cutlass???

O_O
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that Oliver Fagin should be a six cost ally, his ability can stay the same but he need to be a 6 drop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Always thought that Cutlass should be the other way around anyway if it's supposed to be Serena's new standout weapon that finally solves her need for board control vs having to attack the hero. I.e. sth like "(1se) When your opponent discards a hand card while Cutlass is equipped, kill target ally." Would become instantly weird for any other hero though.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    Always thought that Cutlass should be the other way around anyway if it's supposed to be Serena's new standout weapon that finally solves her need for board control vs having to attack the hero. I.e. sth like "(1se) When your opponent discards a hand card while Cutlass is equipped, kill target ally." Would become instantly weird for any other hero though.
    Maybe just 4 damage to simulate buffed Anklebreaker?
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.