0 0%
  • 1 or less

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    I would expect Grimghast to show up.
    Every class having a fireball is partially true but there are differences between those cards to make them class specific.
    One thing I would have liked to see is more expansion on non-Fire effects. There was a topic someone did about different effects in CotC and DP (Fire, Ice, Arcane, etc.). Fire has a lot of cards but the others are much smaller. Templar expands Arcane and there seems to be a lot of Ice on Shadow side. Still these various effects are nowhere in Fire's league in cards available.
    Was it me? Was it this? http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ypes-Breakdown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I vote 7.
    I kinde like the set. There are a lot of things that are done well.
    But for me the set does not look like a well rounded set.Like airact said. A bit too much in a too small set.
    A lot of stuff got thrown into the set but its not ready to play yet.
    That means that they are waiting for future expension or future cards to become playable.
    And this is only ok if sets get revealed in ~half year cycle or faster.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the set is a good move forward. That being said, for me a lot of it feels kind of bland. I think in future set the emphasis should be put more on developing growth for play style. New mechanics are important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird
    Outlaw you are one sick son of a b****. I approve
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon69
    Ahahahah you're such an evil (and creative) human being Outl4w!!!
    Join me in the fight for maintaining the freedom of the deranged and enlightend. Be an Outl4w!

“An outlaw can be defined as somebody who lives outside the law, beyond the law and not necessarily against it.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I gave it an 8. I like almost everything about it except the tribes are a little dissapointing. There's too many of them and too little choice within them, especially considering some of the tribe allies have negative synergies with each other (sup with that?) - SK vs Dark'kan or Devoted Knight vs Avenger of the Fallen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You guys got a 9 from me. Until now, there have been at most two ways to play a hero, mostly though each hero has one playstyle and say 24 staple cards you can't deviate from if you want to be competitive.

Now however, I've seen so many variations of different ideas being played, it's starting to feel like a truly creative tcg. I mean, there are mage decks without a single fireball or tome that are competitive, hunters drawing like rogues without WOTF, and when they play traps now there are enough to not know what hit the board from it's CC, and all around enough choices to stray from the formulaic decks and still be competitive. So please accept at least one pat on the back
    Last edited by streetsahead; 02-09-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I voted 8 - has certainly got me playing again and have enjoyed playing on the test server a lot more that playing on the live server lately. Only criticism would be to echo what others have said about some of the tribes not being fully fleshed out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalousT View Post
    Yep, that's the one.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    An 8 for me. I enjoy playing in the TS, but there are still missing interactions. I would love to give a 10 but therefore some things need to change before it hits the live server. For example Ravagers are honestly the biggest disappointment. Undead can be played only well with GB so far---and even that deck sucks--and Twilight...well...they die too easily and to get real use of them you need a lot of luck. Yari tribe is ok thanks to Warriors awesome card pool and Templars are ok as well. Furthermore I have the feeling that half of the set was designed just to fill a set with 200 cards. :P
    So pls Wulven, change those respective cards or tribes to something playable.

PS: To the Ravagers: Change them completely. :P
    For example you play Rock of Ages. Then destroy it with one of your Ravagers or with TA's ability....and then...nothing game-breaking happens.
    So for doing 1 thing you need 2 cards. That is imo a waste. But if the player could gain somehow advantage by doing this it might be playable.
    Lets say he destroys his item and gets a free summoned ally +the damage. That would be good and even not OP.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Removing Ravagers and giving us 10 playable cards would be a good start, agreed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    An 8 for me. I enjoy playing in the TS, but there are still missing interactions. I would love to give a 10 but therefore some things need to change before it hits the live server. For example Ravagers are honestly the biggest disappointment. Undead can be played only well with GB so far---and even that deck sucks--and Twilight...well...they die too easily and to get real use of them you need a lot of luck. Yari tribe is ok thanks to Warriors awesome card pool and Templars are ok as well. Furthermore I have the feeling that half of the set was designed just to fill a set with 200 cards. :P
    So pls Wulven, change those respective cards or tribes to something playable.

PS: To the Ravagers: Change them completely. :P
    For example you play Rock of Ages. Then destroy it with one of your Ravagers or with TA's ability....and then...nothing game-breaking happens.
    So for doing 1 thing you need 2 cards. That is imo a waste. But if the player could gain somehow advantage by doing this it might be playable.
    Lets say he destroys his item and gets a free summoned ally +the damage. That would be good and even not OP.
    This and this.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC