Close

Thread: Decoy Trap bug

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Decoy Trap bug

Check out TJ WrathofCroft vs. Dark turkey

Victor vs. Baduruu

I have decoy trap in play, with an ally on board. He attacks my ally with Emore xbow and the 1 damage and enflamed AND the 3 attack damage all got through decoy trap, which triggered but did not disable Baduruu. He also told me that he could still see my traps by hovering over them.

edit: this is on the latest version of ts
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just watched that match and it shows the initial 1 damage being prevented.
    "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Member of guild: Enlisted to Endure
    IGN: e2e luminos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Check out TJ WrathofCroft vs. Dark turkey

Victor vs. Baduruu

I have decoy trap in play, with an ally on board. He attacks my ally with Emore xbow and the 1 damage and enflamed AND the 3 attack damage all got through decoy trap, which triggered but did not disable Baduruu. He also told me that he could still see my traps by hovering over them.

edit: this is on the latest version of ts
    I haven't watched the game yet (loading up the server now) but are you perhaps confusing Decoy Trap with Ricochet Trap? Decoy trap doesn't disable anything.

The trap viewing bug is known but thanks for reporting it still! Also, from now on please post bugs in the proper thread. Which would be this thread.

Will watch your game in a moment when it loads!

EDIT: Yeah, it was indeed Decoy trap which seem to work correctly. He attacked you with Emore Crossbow which did the 1 damage from its effect and then Decoy Trap activated and reduced that to 0 and was destroyed. Then the crossbow was fired and did the rest of its damage. You were mistaking the effect for Ricochet Trap for Decoy Trap.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 01-29-2014 at 08:24 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not mistaken, but i was under the impression that the attack would trigger the trap not the 1 damage would trigger it first. If its working as intended, then...

Also the link is for a different version of the beta ts, so i didnt know exactly where this should go.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate