Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ohhhhh Gravebone. It is one of my favorite heroes. He simply can be an annoying work of art. One of my favorite combo with him is to clear opposing board and then using Gravebone ability in order to regain it
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    Ohhhhh Gravebone. It is one of my favorite heroes. He simply can be an annoying work of art. One of my favorite combo with him is to clear opposing board and then using Gravebone ability in order to regain it
    I love that one. Extremely devastating. I usually throw a behemoth down to get killed. Next supernova and recurse. My BnB play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't really have any tips for you (everyone else pretty much covered that) but want to extend a welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have any other questions.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Don't really have any tips for you (everyone else pretty much covered that) but want to extend a welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks, Demnichi. I actually need help at the moment. I am on a terrible losing streak. The deck IMO has terrible early game resulting in damage. After supernova to regain board presence, my life is low enough to lose. This deck also has trouble with fatties. Any suggestions? Kudos for all the support

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll tell you what I do in my Gravebone deck. I don't like Gargoyle and DMT in Gravebone because I don't think they're really worth bringing back. So the allies I run:
    4 x Twisted Familiar/Brutalis/Karash Idk, this changes all the time
    4 x Sun-blighted One
    3 x Death Collector
    4 x Plasma Behemoth
    2 x Oggloth
    2 x Kairos

So basically instead of having counters like consuming fear/sever ties/Shriek etc. I just keep playing and bringing back allies. Eventually my opponent is going to run out of answers and I'll be able to do a lot of damage. Plus I run 4x Supernova.

And then about losing streaks. I usually try to play a different hero, or at least make another deck, just to get a different perspective. But then sometimes I still lose and get super frustrated. Then I just stop playing and come to the forums XD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalousT View Post
    I'll tell you what I do in my Gravebone deck. I don't like Gargoyle and DMT in Gravebone because I don't think they're really worth bringing back. So the allies I run:
    4 x Twisted Familiar/Brutalis/Karash Idk, this changes all the time
    4 x Sun-blighted One
    3 x Death Collector
    4 x Plasma Behemoth
    2 x Oggloth
    2 x Kairos

So basically instead of having counters like consuming fear/sever ties/Shriek etc. I just keep playing and bringing back allies. Eventually my opponent is going to run out of answers and I'll be able to do a lot of damage. Plus I run 4x Supernova.

And then about losing streaks. I usually try to play a different hero, or at least make another deck, just to get a different perspective. But then sometimes I still lose and get super frustrated. Then I just stop playing and come to the forums XD
    Damn! First of all I'm a big fan of your videos! Wow! AnomalousT! Thanks for the input man. I would try take that approach for gravebone and if it doesn't work, I do have a nishaven deck just sitting there. Again thanks for the advice man xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyguy7 View Post
    Damn! First of all I'm a big fan of your videos! Wow! AnomalousT! Thanks for the input man. I would try take that approach for gravebone and if it doesn't work, I do have a nishaven deck just sitting there. Again thanks for the advice man xD
    That's awesome! Thanks for watching Oh! And welcome to the forums, there's so much great information and everyone is so helpful.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my track that brought me to 340 started with watching videas of alzorath and anomalous
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since you only have 2 decks i would assume your a bit tight on gold? If so it might be better to save up for the Shattered Fates Expansion where GB gets quite the buff. If i remember correctly its possible to get T4 Ogloth with the new cards. Check out the cards list at the bottom of the page and see if you like them
    Last edited by Shadowborn; 02-02-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    IGN: A1 ShadowBeast

I'm interested in seeing how you plan to kill a shadow

MY COTC DECKS
    Nishaven Hybrid

MY DP DECKS
    FT Trollers #1 Baduruu Shutdown

Ter Stripper

Serena the Card Sharp

A1:Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowborn View Post
    Since you only have 2 decks i would assume your a bit tight on gold? If so it might be better to save up for the Shattered Fates Expansion where GB gets quite the buff. If i remember correctly its possible to get T4 Ogloth with the new cards. Check out the cards list at the bottom of the page and see if you like them
    Cool I didn't see those yet