Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Introduction(new member) / Gravebone help

Introduction(New member)

Hi! My name is Christian and I am a new member of this forum.

Ummm I think I would like to introduce myself with bullet points(less bulky :D)

• I'm fifteen(sixteen tomorrow)
    • I'm from Indonesia
    • Started playing after last november(addicted a bit xD)
    • I love tcg games. My first one was yugioh and I came across this game while searching for a mobile tcg.(Again, LOVE tcgs O_O)
    • Video games I mainly play instead of tcgs would be fighting games. (My passion for fighting games surpasses tcgs :D)
    • I play SE on an iphone. Always did, always will. Why? It's Convenient
    • I run two decks. First is nishaven, second being Gravebone. Love both

Yeah, that's just about it :)

I wanna start off in the forum by looking for advice! I know, not exciting but hey,

I'm not pro enough to make guides yet :/

Anyways, without any further ado....

Gravebone (can only use one sadly :p)

Allies:

4 Karash (I like more than brut)

4 gargoyles (they're cute)

3 DMTs (PING!)

4 Plasma Bs (Big Presence, but breaks my heart when she dies...)

Other stuff:

4 Tomes (Like em' early)

3 Sac Lambs (IMO, I need more draw)

4 Fireballs & L Strikes (What makes mages cheap to build)

2 Shrieks (yeah.... Kill stuff)

3 Novas ( not 4, if 4, one will be a sac early game)

3 Bad Santies (just love it, maybe due to the hysterical art)

2 consuming fears (ummm sand worms)

1 S Ties (all purpose I guess)

Total would be 42 with hero. (I don't like the number but I'm stuck with it)

Well, this deck is has a 230 glass ceiling. Actually brought down to 217 today.

I want more allies and other techs like LLN, acid jets and one more S ties. But I just can't fit it :(

I think it is also the mentality when I'm playing. As a yugioh player, all I think about I card advantage,
    the one for one, two for one stuff. I'm no expert in tempo and etc.

Anyways I'm glad to be here and I hope I can just get advice whether it's play style, tweaks, I consider all.

Hope I can ultimately be better to share decks and give tips for you guys in return and just to be part of

the community :D

Peace guys
    Last edited by Friendlyguy7; 01-29-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi and welcome to the forums
    Don't think I can help much here. I think the two I would remove to trim to 40 would be 1 Karash and a sac lamb. But since you wanted more cards in, bigger changes might be in order. I'll leave it to the pros

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks pretty good but gravebone runs very well with sun blighted one. Also with sac lamb and tomb you don't need bad Santa. That could be how trim this down. Otherwise pretty solid.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, makes sense to me. With the extra slot, any ideas for addition to make it more versatile? Thanks a bunch Yvan

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe try out an Ogloth or Molten Destroyer. With Gravebone, I like to have a bit more than half the deck allies, with the curve favoring expensive guys, that way I get the most use out of his ability.
    "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Member of guild: Enlisted to Endure
    IGN: e2e luminos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by luminosg View Post
    Maybe try out an Ogloth or Molten Destroyer. With Gravebone, I like to have a bit more than half the deck allies, with the curve favoring expensive guys, that way I get the most use out of his ability.
    Cool thanks luminosg! Can't wait to play test further

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi and welcome to the forums - the place where awesome people go to meet other awesome people xD

...i used to play GB like, a LOT, just loved the way he kept re-utilizing allies form grave every now and again, so i'm just going to share a little of what i been through:

Ogloth the Glutton (AKA. Oggy) - as much as i truly luv this fella, there's a few reasons u might wanna consider whether or not to use him. number one reason being that u simply cannot protect him, the minute he hits the board he is a target. people learned he's better disabled even, as due to his unique-ness any spare copies u might pull into your hand will become dead draws. other reason is Mind Control - last thing u want when playing vs.Elemental hero is a buffed full-fat Oggy on board....he's still great nonetheless though, but can hurt u same way it can hurt your opponent

Sun-blighted One - indeed a brilliant fit in GB deck, however, one thing u want to be carefull about is the amount of SE you will be giving away to your opponent. facing heroes like Zaladar, BaneBow, Lance or Zhanna (all quite often seen in 250 'waters'), he easily becomes dead draw as well, since u simply can't afford to use him. although, there is a card called Sanctuary that can work as a bit of a workaround

Sacrificial Lamb - pump it up to 4x, GB LOVES this card! xD and between 4x Tome of Knowledge and 4x Sacrificial Lamb get rid of Bad Santa, u ahve enough draw already (...u might awlays toss it back if u felt u were lacking draw-power)

Shriek of Vengeance - this is the one i struggled with The most. i mean, GB loves his resources, he is a resource-demanding hero, so u might want to consider Acid Jet, or even LLN (works as pseudo-draw as it replaces itself). in a BB deck u can run 4x SoV, but in GB, not really

...last card i would like to bring to your attention is Dagger of Unmaking - now, this isn't really needed, but can help you in many situations (it's extremely useful vs Mind Control, but can also help you re-take the board if u bounce back opposing ally and bring your own threat back from grave using ability....just a thought)
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    hi and welcome to the forums - the place where awesome people go to meet other awesome people xD

...i used to play GB like, a LOT, just loved the way he kept re-utilizing allies form grave every now and again, so i'm just going to share a little of what i been through:

Ogloth the Glutton (AKA. Oggy) - as much as i truly luv this fella, there's a few reasons u might wanna consider whether or not to use him. number one reason being that u simply cannot protect him, the minute he hits the board he is a target. people learned he's better disabled even, as due to his unique-ness any spare copies u might pull into your hand will become dead draws. other reason is Mind Control - last thing u want when playing vs.Elemental hero is a buffed full-fat Oggy on board....he's still great nonetheless though, but can hurt u same way it can hurt your opponent

Sun-blighted One - indeed a brilliant fit in GB deck, however, one thing u want to be carefull about is the amount of SE you will be giving away to your opponent. facing heroes like Zaladar, BaneBow, Lance or Zhanna (all quite often seen in 250 'waters'), he easily becomes dead draw as well, since u simply can't afford to use him. although, there is a card called Sanctuary that can work as a bit of a workaround

Sacrificial Lamb - pump it up to 4x, GB LOVES this card! xD and between 4x Tome of Knowledge and 4x Sacrificial Lamb get rid of Bad Santa, u ahve enough draw already (...u might awlays toss it back if u felt u were lacking draw-power)

Shriek of Vengeance - this is the one i struggled with The most. i mean, GB loves his resources, he is a resource-demanding hero, so u might want to consider Acid Jet, or even LLN (works as pseudo-draw as it replaces itself). in a BB deck u can run 4x SoV, but in GB, not really

...last card i would like to bring to your attention is Dagger of Unmaking - now, this isn't really needed, but can help you in many situations (it's extremely useful vs Mind Control, but can also help you re-take the board if u bounce back opposing ally and bring your own threat back from grave using ability....just a thought)
    Thank you so much 4Ak, I now have lots of tweaking to do. The breakdowns are super useful xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...you're more than welcome, that's what the comuunity is here for! if you don't mind, here's one of my published GB decks from a 'while' ago:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....862#post399862

mind you it also has NO item-removal at all, so keep that in mind in case u wanted to test it xD

...i must admit i haven't played that one for awhile now, but if im not mistaken it used to work quite allrite
    Last edited by 4Ak; 01-29-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi! And welcome to the forums! you'll enjoy here alot
    I can't give you advice on Gravebone 'cause I don't use him.

Anyway, you might want to know more about me here Players' Bio
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC