Close

View Poll Results: Is there any artwork that isn't up to scatch and shouldn't make it past beta?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tala Pureheart

25 38.46%
  • Aramia

34 52.31%
  • Ythan Redthorn

12 18.46%
  • Threbin the Righteous

5 7.69%
  • Garth Ravensoul

24 36.92%
  • All artwork is at an excellent standard

7 10.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Biasair View Post
    Agent Rex, Stalwart Battleguard, Zailen Crusader are also drawn by a artist who drew artwork of old Aramia.
    So guess they merely save the artwork for others.
    I would have no issue with this artist drawing all the artwork for every SF's card. Their work is excellent.

Unfortunately I understand it's a massive undertaking for a single artist But I can dream positive thoughts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Adding more pressure to the under performance of the new Aramia: she is small, short, not good enough.
    I believe that the old was in a different drawing style and not in line with the current set of heroes. But every thing else was tasteful. The opposite of the new, in which the style is right but the character is quite distorted
    Proud member of A1 - Alliance One
    There are three kinds of men:
    The living, the dead and those who go to the Sea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i hate how Garth looks in his art. as a Rogue user, i was expecting him to look more rouge-ish. it looks like he's pooping green and red. also, if you're gonna go for a mask, go for a mask that doesn't like like a cross between a monkey and a rat.

also, +1 to the poster that said Garth needs a raven in his art. just a single raven, not ravens. perhaps perched on his shoulder. Garth should just simply be standing, wearing a cloak with his face hidden by a hood (the cloak is decorated by art of red ravens)
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    i hate how Garth looks in his art. as a Rogue user, i was expecting him to look more rouge-ish. it looks like he's pooping green and red. also, if you're gonna go for a mask, go for a mask that doesn't like like a cross between a monkey and a rat.

also, +1 to the poster that said Garth needs a raven in his art. just a single raven, not ravens. perhaps perched on his shoulder. Garth should just simply be standing, wearing a cloak with his face hidden by a hood (the cloak is decorated by art of red ravens)
    You kinda described agent rex, who would absolutely make a better garth than the proposed art.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I liked teh old Aramia better. Not every female needs to look like she's ready for her hustler shoot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I prefer the previous Aramia artwork by a fair bit.

Didn't realise it was a multiple option poll. I don't like Garth's artwork either. The rest are fine/good.
    Last edited by Fionn Maccumhail; 01-31-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post

People in this forum must not like ninjas. That Garth art is so sick---I happen to like ninjas a lot.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo 9
    People in this forum must not like ninjas. That Garth art is so sick---I happen to like ninjas a lot.
    The thing is though, is he supposed to be a ninja? Rogues and ninjas aren't exactly the same, and he's supposed to be in the rogue class. Although to me it's mostly just that his face looks ugly (plus the fact like I said before, there are no ravens on the art for a guy called "Ravensoul").
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    The thing is though, is he supposed to be a ninja? Rogues and ninjas aren't exactly the same, and he's supposed to be in the rogue class. Although to me it's mostly just that his face looks ugly (plus the fact like I said before, there are no ravens on the art for a guy called "Ravensoul").
    They are both supposed to be stealthy, but they are too different things.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark
    They are both supposed to be stealthy, but they are too different things.
    Exactly. And Garth is supposed to be a rogue. So why does he look like a ninja instead? Who knows. He just shouldn't look that way.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator