Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool Looking for a competitive guild

Hey there folks, I'm returning from a long absence from Shadow Era, I wasn't very well known when I did play, wasn't pro status or anything like that, but I played one hell of a mean Majiya Portal deck, which funnily enough, is still quite viable almost after a year and a half hiatus. ^_^

I currently only play my Majiya Portal deck as it's the only one I have, lol, though I'm looking to invest some money from this next paycheck in a good digital card game, Shadow Era has always been loads of fun for me and is the only real remaining connection that I have to my beloved WoW CCG (R.I.P. - Screw you Hearthstone!)

A little about myself: I'm a competitively minded gamer, I've played every DCG on the market to some extent, I've played Magic competitively in the past and still have that mindset whenever I play DCGs, I will be acquiring more cards in the near future (Friday!) to open myself up to experimenting with new playstyles, I have plenty of free time to dedicate to improving my play, I understand and enjoy theorycrafting, and I'm just a great guy really.

Hope someone reads this and thinks I'm a good prospect, if not I'll keep searching. ^_^

- Phae

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi there, welcome back!

If you are looking for a guild, do browse through the "Active Guilds List" here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-guilds

Another way is to logon to IRC and chat with the guys who are online to have a gauge about the available guilds and which one suit you best.

You can also have a look at the guild where I am from, Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, or BP for short on our guild thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....eatness-Reborn
    Or if you like, you can check out our guild forums here: http://wotbp.proboards.com/

All the best! Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi there and welcome to forums (...again))!

..when looking for a guild you might also wanna consider Team Juggernauts:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....al-Thread-Team

but as Zhou mentioned, u cannot go wrong by going through the list of active list, taking your time to read what each of the guild represents and then choose what fits you best. with the TCG background you're mentioning every guild should be glad if you decide to join them!

...GL, HF! xD
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Zhou and Ak for the quick responses! ^_^

@Zhou: I've been doing some reading on WotBP and you guys seem very interesting, I love the showmanship of the OP on your guild's thread. =)

@Ak: I remember TJ! Heh, I believe you guys had some pretty strict requirements back then, like having a playset of every card in the game. XD

I will do some research and then make contact with the guild that does it for me. ^_^

Took a guess on the IRC channel being #shadowera and was correct, will talk to some folks there as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    having 4x of every card definitely isn't a must, it's quite likely u'll have them sooner or later anyways xD i don't have a 4x till this day and been playin this game for almost 2 years xD
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Def check out all the guilds. ( spend most time on BP and then choose them as they have skillz to pay da billz)
    Lol either way choose one best fitting you.
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedros View Post
    Hey there folks, I'm returning from a long absence from Shadow Era, I wasn't very well known when I did play, wasn't pro status or anything like that, but I played one hell of a mean Majiya Portal deck, which funnily enough, is still quite viable almost after a year and a half hiatus. ^_^

I currently only play my Majiya Portal deck as it's the only one I have, lol, though I'm looking to invest some money from this next paycheck in a good digital card game, Shadow Era has always been loads of fun for me and is the only real remaining connection that I have to my beloved WoW CCG (R.I.P. - Screw you Hearthstone!)

A little about myself: I'm a competitively minded gamer, I've played every DCG on the market to some extent, I've played Magic competitively in the past and still have that mindset whenever I play DCGs, I will be acquiring more cards in the near future (Friday!) to open myself up to experimenting with new playstyles, I have plenty of free time to dedicate to improving my play, I understand and enjoy theorycrafting, and I'm just a great guy really.

Hope someone reads this and thinks I'm a good prospect, if not I'll keep searching. ^_^

- Phae
    Well, if you're a long timer SE player you should definitely remember A1 too!
    Time has passed, our requirements for recruitments have been reviewed and we're expanding to other dTCGs too.
    If you want more infos you can find them on these 2 threads:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....n-A1-evolution!

&

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Anyway, welcome back and have fun!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post
    Well, if you're a long timer SE player you should definitely remember A1 too!
    Time has passed, our requirements for recruitments have been reviewed and we're expanding to other dTCGs too.
    If you want more infos you can find them on these 2 threads:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....n-A1-evolution!

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Anyway, welcome back and have fun!
    @Mightyoak and Triple HBK, thanks guys! ^_^

@TripleHBK, I play DoC as well under the name Xenshi, sitting at like 1087 Elo atm, that grind is rough man... XD Also was wondering where A1 came from, hahaha.
    Last edited by Phaedros; 01-29-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    welcome back.
    =)

P.S. Im posting just to increase my post count and not to advertise for my guild Blue Phoenix
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    having 4x of every card definitely isn't a must, it's quite likely u'll have them sooner or later anyways xD i don't have a 4x till this day and been playin this game for almost 2 years xD
    lol you are in richest 100
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control