Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dagger of Unmaking - return bug

My hero: Eladwen Frostmire
    Opponent hero: Amber Rain
    My table: Bazaar
    Opponent table: Jeweler's Dream, The King's Pride, Layarian Seductress (have 2 health)
    I play from hand Dagger of Unmaking, attacking to Layarian Seductress. Layarian Seductress receive 1 damage, was not return to hand and defend to hero.
    I think, that bug is when allie receive damage from Dagger of Unmaking and remain only 1 health from The King's Pride.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did the opponent, by any chance, have 7 cards in their hand when you hit the ally?

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    Did the opponent, by any chance, have 7 cards in their hand when you hit the ally?
    To add, the max number of cards in one's hand is 7. As such, abilities and effects that cause cards to be bounced back to hand will not work or take place. Likewise, if you had 2 cards in hand while your opponent has 7, when you cast a bad Santa, you will draw 3 cards while your opponent will draw none.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On evening I had same problem with Furrion Terror, what was play in this turn and have full health. Unfortunately I do not remember numbers of cards in opponent hand.