Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Medals As Decoration

first of all... hi guys... how are you all?? I have a good news that I have got my self called up for a very prestigious scholarship... lets hope I get selected in the interview.
    btw what I wanted to say, I think here should be a system for medals. I mean for every world championhip title, even official wulven pop ups or special challenges... it will add a bit of visual pleasure to watch the top players being decorated by their achievements...

for example medal for
    10 win streak
    20 win streak
    5 tournament wins
    10 tournament wins
    15 tournament wins
    and many more...
    each medal type should.look different and have a perfect name that will suit well...
    and special titles should be given for the players having many medals... according to what type of medals they achieved...
    Last edited by darkCROSSBOW; 01-26-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    IGN AA1 DARKCROSSBOW dont call me a noob, say something that I dont know of

lone wolf of the east

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Guide-To-Traps

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by darkCROSSBOW View Post
    first of all... hi guys... how are you all?? I have a good news that I have got my self called up for a very prestigious scholarship... lets hope I get selected in the interview.
    btw what I wanted to say, I think here should be a system for medals. I mean for every world championhip title, even official wulven pop ups or special challenges... it will add a bit of visual pleasure to watch the top players being decorated by their achievements...

for example medal for
    10 win streak
    20 win streak
    5 tournament wins
    10 tournament wins
    15 tournament wins
    and many more...
    each medal type should.look different and have a perfect name that will suit well...
    and special titles should be given for the players having many medals... according to what type of medals they achieved...
    And each medal achieved with a lil reward addition like: crystal, gold, cards, alternate art cards, etc
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey man, good to see you around again. Be sure to check out some of the new Shattered Fates set stuff if you haven't already, some cool new stuff . Currently still in special closed beta but hopefully to full test server then live server soon (fingers crossed, lol).

Also a good suggestion. Would work great especially if they ever introduced in game player profiles. Could include medals like these, achievements and other stats like longest win streak by the player.

Also good luck with that scholarship thing. Sounds like very important and would be great to get.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks man.... yeah it will benefit my studies alot.
    yes I wanted to say that shadow era should launch player profiles... starting with the top 10 then top 100 then top 500 players... and registered players should be given a bit reward. I mean those who play and have account in this site.
    for inspiration they can use profile style like facebook... but in balors way haha... and ofcourse there will be reward for medals. and I am waiting for the new set... ^_^ I hope gondorian kyle and other people of shadow era will think of this idea...
    IGN AA1 DARKCROSSBOW dont call me a noob, say something that I dont know of

lone wolf of the east

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Guide-To-Traps