Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

your weirdest win ever

i want to see if anyone else have ever encounter a situation where you think you can't win at all but end up winning it

for me, it was when i wanted to build a darkclaw ally deck. so went and put together a quick darkclaw with a bunch of ally, i was feeling pretty good about it so i play a quick match. Then right as the match starts i remember that i forgot to put in any weapons, just speedstrike . I was feeling pretty dumb but i didn't want to just quit so i decided to play to the end, but i ended up overwhelming the board with my ally. And then the other guy quit XD.

so i want to hear your "adventure" when playing shadowera

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was once playing as Majiya against a Lance, and he had me down pretty good. I started a comeback, but he got me down to a point where he could haste in an ally and hit me with his Anklebreaker in order to win. Sure enough he summons and hastes an Aeon Stormcaller, but instead of hitting my hero and killing me, he went at my two allies (a Gargoyle and a Plasma Behemoth I believe) with his two attacks. I was down to the last card in my deck which I had previously figured was a Fireball, which I was then able to draw and use on him in order to win. Not really sure why he didn't just kill me when he very easily could have there, but whatever the reason, it cost him.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well, i wasnt losing... but my opponent was using zaladar with DR... he took a firesnake from me at some point and i got an mc from him at one point, when i had him at 1 health, i used the mc on my firesnake for the win (was the onlything i could do as well)... i wont say who my opponent was, it was a fun game back and forth (and it was awhile ago)
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    well, i wasnt losing... but my opponent was using zaladar with DR... he took a firesnake from me at some point and i got an mc from him at one point, when i had him at 1 health, i used the mc on my firesnake for the win (was the onlything i could do as well)... i wont say who my opponent was, it was a fun game back and forth (and it was awhile ago)
    I think this proves firesnake is OP
    "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Member of guild: Enlisted to Endure
    IGN: e2e luminos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Using BB ability on Brutal Minotaur and hero to deal 4 damage total. =]

Thus giving me the win
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While playing Boris against a Gwen solo deck, I was overwhelming her with allies before soulseeker came out and I casted kings pride followed by an broxnorian temptress next turn. She attacked my temptress which in turn bounced her soulseeker allowing me to win on my next turn with temptress and Kris.
    PROUD MEMBER OF E2E (ENLISTED TO ENDURE)

http://enlistedtoendure.com/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was playing with Lance against a Boris. He had played War Banner and King's Pride and I had taken out both the cards with the help of Stop Thief. Now, I was down to almost 5 Hp and I played a Raven to disable an ally, and a Procured and Restored to get the King's Pride. In the next turn I played an army of allies. And,in the subsequent turn I played another P&R to get the War Banner and played the King's Pride and War Banner in the same turn.
    Result, EPIC WIN.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Milling the Millstalker with Serena. I was running Agent Rex and Gravediggers Cloak. I stole 3 Bazaars from my opponent, sadly couldnt use the ability on the 4th one and kept drawing with GDC. He decked out in the end, what an irony

Attachment 5532

Another epic win was killing my opponent with Bad Santa. Cant really remember the MU I think I played Zal. Match was going here and forth until both of us decked out. I was out of allies facing swarmed board to die next turn. I used Bad Santa and Shadowvein to bring the win home.

There were others probably but these I remember most vividly
    Nerull7 - Backhand of Justice
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Nerull7 | Our Guild | Watch Epic BP Games: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
    Talk less crap, do more for community

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I was playing Jericho vs I think it was an Allied Moonstalker. He was destroying and could of won, but then I think the synch error might of saved me. Although it took me 45+ minutes of waiting in order to get that win lol. This was a while ago. Does that count?

Or if not, today on the Test Server, was up against Baduruu with Threbin. He was trying to use Soul Seeker to heal himself up a bit. Got it down to the last durability. Got him down to 6 HP. Healed himself for 3. Still had exactly 9 damage on the board.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    So I was playing Jericho vs I think it was an Allied Moonstalker. He was destroying and could of won, but then I think the synch error might of saved me. Although it took me 45+ minutes of waiting in order to get that win lol. This was a while ago. Does that count?
    everything counts as long as it weird and you didn't expect to win . there are a lot of these situation than i expected, but i guess that what make the game interesting XD