Used in a Ythan deck primarily with Hasted allies.

Anmor's Horn - Sorta OK draw engine, might change the build of Hunter decks slightly. Could work with Cobraskin Wraps and Toll Bridge + Crescent of Doom combo for resource control; allows more ability use of Layarian Seductress, Feathered Longbow, Here Be Monsters and other cards giving a benefit if opponent has more Resources except for poor Sandra Trueblade.

Decoy Trap - A VERY nice trap. Several benefits seen from what I discovered in this topic, definitely one of some Victor cards of choice since he can get it back for reuse.

Deepwood Bobcat - Not sure if worth the cost of cc4 except in Victor and Ythan. Initially it looks good and has decent stats but the Haste and Ambush require another Hunter card played after it on the same turn, this actually makes it cc6 roughly as most Hunter cards cost between cc1-3.

Viska, the Scarlet Blade - Nice especially in a Haste deck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used in Gravebone and Riakka so far.

Undead - so far I have not won with a Undead deck, heck I have not won period. I am wondering if Undead is lacking somewhere or maybe I just have not found the right Hero yet. Tried in both Gravebone and Raikka so far. Undead might be better for DD Heroes (Banebow, Majiya, Zaladar).

Frostmare - a decent cc2 Shadow version of Kristoffer Wyld+Fire Snake.

Cryptspawn Hound - Meh. Stats are decent but the ability is gimmicky, not happening often, people just tend to attack it without abilities. Other cc3 allies get better things.

Corpse Hurler - Nice in Gravebone, with Shadow Knights and Undying Bond.

Der'kan - First part is easier to get than the second, opposing player can neuter the second part easy based on how he plays/attacks.

Dakrath - a strong Shadow Unique of Armored Sandworm with benefits.

Grave Resistance - Free damage absorption for 3 turns is good.

Scheuth Tombstone - Kinda neat in an all Undead deck but the 1 renewed resources bit just is not that useful. Every time I used it, I had a total of 1 resource after it went off and nothing to spend that 1 on.

Necromancer's Shroud - Interesting one shot attack especially on Gravebone off-turns but seems a bit less compared to other Tribe Armors using 2 durability for a one time thing.

Charred Cowl of the Damned - (reserved for when I see it work.)