***Items (1)***
    1x Reserve Weapon

***Armors (3)***
    3x Rothem's Visage

***Weapons (6)***
    4x Jeweler's Dream
    2x Spectral Sabre

TOTAL: 42 cards + Hero

The thing about this bg is that it doesn't run any ally below 5cc, so it relies on crippling blow and logan's ability + killing spree to regain the board by turn 4 or 5 and start to stall with shadow knight loop untill t8 where you can cast RV + coating with the aid of jeweler's dream.

Going first without problems the play should be this way:
    t1
    t2
    t3 blood frenzy
    t4 rampage
    t5 jeweler's dream + killing spree /crippling blow board control
    t6 fatty
    t7 jd + fatty
    t8 RV + coating
    Going second is trickyer, maybe you have to skip rampage t4 to clean the board and that can bring problems later, a t2 crippling blow helps also.

This bg hates karash, wulven savages and worms obviously, most of the time or you CB them early or you have to endure them untill you can get them killed with hasted PB.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I jus played a tough game that I think it shows perfectly how this bg works and the potential of killing spree, also, it shows how is it supposed to play when going second,it's key the tempo loss of my rival in t4 to cast IGG so I could cast rampage safely next turn.
    Game: gabrielq vs livefreedie

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Killing spree was meant for Logan I guess cause thats a pretty nice combo.
    A1 Nikcansmash

A1's smashingly handsome new recruit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A nice use of killing spree is when you can use it to finish the enemy hero (ideal case scenario):
    you have a reserve weapon in hand and 3 killing spree, one reserve weapon in the field and one JD in the graveyard.
    your opponent has at least 1 champion that can be killed with JD + logan ability and 12 or less than 12 health left,
    You return the JD from the graveyard with the RW and play the other, leaving a 3 attack JD, then use logan's ability to buff to 4 atack and kill the champion, now, you can use killing spree to attack the hero 3 times for 12 damage.
    I say this because I missed that utility of killing spree at the beginning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As did i, that's ridiculous and awesome. May have to try this.
    A1 Nikcansmash

A1's smashingly handsome new recruit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielQ View Post
    A nice use of killing spree is when you can use it to finish the enemy hero (ideal case scenario):
    you have a reserve weapon in hand and 3 killing spree, one reserve weapon in the field and one JD in the graveyard.
    your opponent has at least 1 champion that can be killed with JD + logan ability and 12 or less than 12 health left,
    You return the JD from the graveyard with the RW and play the other, leaving a 3 attack JD, then use logan's ability to buff to 4 atack and kill the champion, now, you can use killing spree to attack the hero 3 times for 12 damage.
    I say this because I missed that utility of killing spree at the beginning.
    ...whoa whoa whoa! i must admit u kinda lost me there Sir, i read this couple times, but still i don't get it, so here's my question:

...how did u get the JD up to 4att in the first place? u used your one and only RW to bring back JD from grave, so JD is now 2att and RW goes to grave and if u buff it with Logan's ability it goes up to 3att (if im not mistaken)

i never actually tried it casting multiple killing sprees after i killed an ally, but i reckon u have and based on the wording it should work, still, u can only play this when u have 3x Killing Spree in your hand, and an RW (which is only 1x in your deck), so i don't see this happening too often

...also, the lack of early activity is what most decks are probably going to take advantage of, as based on the ideal play u described u will only play your 1st board impacting card t5, so going second and playing vs. pretty much any allied shadow deck u r probably facing Karash, Gargoyle, another 3cc and a t5 Fatty (...pick one)),...i don't see this very viable
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, the ideal case scenario of killing spree is not in my deck, you need at least 2 RW to buff JD to 3 attack and then logan buffs it to 4, in my deck I need the killing sprees to clear the board so I don't care a lot about the hero untill I have rothem's safe in place, it just seemed nice to mention that possible situation.

About the board, I ussually have to deal with 2-3 champions by the turn I get my ability, as most people has to cast something in the first 4 turns that isn't a champion (BF, IGG, WotF, ToK, antimatter) and if you are going second, you can CB their 2 drop early, and/or clear the board before the t5 drop, so that's easier, if t5 is a PB, well, you have to deal with it someway, even CB'ing him as the cost of the ability activation means 1 champion less per turn, it's easier to deal with SK's (CB) or FT's
    Furrion terror also helps with allies like karash, nightshade and kris, and he absorbs 1 hit, that helps clearing the board and holding the opponent, as fatties turn 5 to 8 are just there to be killed sparing your hero of some damage, you can t5 furrion terror t6 furrion terror to kill most human allies or t5 furrion terror t6 JD + KS/CB to kill an additional fatty and not wasting CB's on karash
    I want to say that I'm doing no worse with this deck than I do with normal ones,