Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Guardian of Unaxio

Hi there,

His text say:

"Damage to your hero is reduced by 1 while there is another friendly Templar ally in play."

As Mojumbo 'reported' to my earlier question his ability stack ONLY when there are more Guardians in play and no other Templars only.
    So his text maybe changed to

"Damage to your Hero is reduced by 1 for every other friendly guardian of Unaxio in play."

I would have like to answer this post to my other question, sorry to bother with another thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya,

It's important to remember that Guardian has no benefit when he is on his own. He will reduce damage by 1 when you have at least 1 other friendly Templar ally in play and can stack with additional copies of himself. For example, if the 1st Guardian of Unaxio spots the 2nd Guardian of Unaxio it will reduce damage to your hero by 1 because it's a Templar ally. Likewise, the 2nd Guardian of Unaxio will spot the 1st Guardian of Unaxio and reduce damage by an additional 1 because it's a Templar ally. As such, it's still worth having the effect work with any Templar ally, it simply gets more value when those allies happen to all be Guardian of Unaxio because they trigger each other's effect.

Hope that helps
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101