Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you want to play allies, I recommend using only three allies: Infernal Gargoyle, Chimera and Plasma Behemoth. They can all survive a beating if you're playing against mages or any other opponent for that matter. You should also include Here Be Monsters to mess with their resources although this card was nerfed in 1.25 so use it while you can, Now You're Mine, Captured Prey, Speedstrike and What Big Teeth. Most of the decks I'v played against only have 2, or in the rare cases, 3 SoV and Smashing Blow so it's always a good strategy to keep one WBT in your hand if it gets destroyed by those cards. Although I've been told that it's a game mechanic I still think it's wrong for Zaladar to use What Big Teeth when he steals it with Transference. I might try incorporating Medusil in my deck for 1.25 since her ability now costs less and it seems like a useful ability to tie up your opponent's allies while you beat him to a pulp.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well this deck is really only gonna get played in 1.25 so hbm is out... there's no way im gonna play this deck right now, its not good enough with all the resource destruction still floating around...
    and i ALWAYS play at least 3 item destruction so im sure there are plenty others who do the same...
    and in this deck i always keep one wbt and one lone wolf in hand...

still i think im going to go with a board control/aggro build...