Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    It happened to me today. Was using Bloodfang and i casted the wulven ability thatnlets u target an ally from gy for your hand and one goes to top of deck. It froze after i clicked on the first ally.

And now it just happened using Bloodfang with no abililty. Just using Bloodfang causes a crash now.
    Based on my own investigations, I am convinced Wulven Rally will cause issues if you click the 'DONE' button instead of choosing your two targets.

My advice is to avoid Wulven Rally completely until a fix comes out, or always get two cards with it.

EDIT: I've tried looking through your game history and can't see any games with you using Bloodfang. Does it crash that early on that it doesn't show up? What do you mean by "just happened using Bloodfang with no ability"? No use of an *ability card* or no use of his *hero ability* (but maybe still with Wulven Rally in there somewhere)?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmyers View Post
    Ive been using the deck the past couple of hours and it doesnt seem to be freezing anymore. Ive been using shaman but not wulven rally though.
    Hi Bymers. Can you confirm that playing Bloodfang without Wulven Rally leads to no issues? Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Based on my own investigations, I am convinced Wulven Rally will cause issues if you click the 'DONE' button instead of choosing your two targets.

My advice is to avoid Wulven Rally completely until a fix comes out, or always get two cards with it.

EDIT: I've tried looking through your game history and can't see any games with you using Bloodfang. Does it crash that early on that it doesn't show up? What do you mean by "just happened using Bloodfang with no ability"? No use of an *ability card* or no use of his *hero ability* (but maybe still with Wulven Rally in there somewhere)?
    sorry, i had posted earlier in this thread and i couldnt remember the ability name. This was during a game vs. A.I. as i was just trying it out. It crashed the first time when i used Wulven Rally before i could select the 1st ally i was going to target. The second time it crashed i had taken Rally out and wasnt even looking at the graveyard and it crashed. I say this only to give awareness to the fact that it might be Bloodfang himself that is bugged.

I am on a pc. Windows 8. running the latest version of firefox. I will try to get in a qm to give you a beter example. but since i am usually down for 15 minutes after it happens, im not too eager to try it again.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Check out TJ WrathOfCroft vs. Fecal....three games where he is MS and he uses Wulven Rally and Bloodpack Shaman in them and there are no problems. I think Bloodfang is the problem
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Check out TJ WrathOfCroft vs. Fecal....three games where he is MS and he uses Wulven Rally and Bloodpack Shaman in them and there are no problems. I think Bloodfang is the problem
    Thanks for the extra info.

The AI does crash sometimes and it's being improved as part of the Kickstarter-backed features that we're working on. Those AI improvements are not yet on the Beta server.

This MS game you refer to might just mean your opponent used Wulven Rally to get the 2 cards each time. As I said above, the problem comes when you hit DONE and get 0 or 1 cards from it. I'll check the replay.

Thanks very much for your help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi Bymers. Can you confirm that playing Bloodfang without Wulven Rally leads to no issues? Thanks.
    Yes, I confirm. Ever since the update, no problem with BloodFang without wulven rally, even with it though I had no problems. I think you are correct with the current bug of just selecting one card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just to bump this up.

When I play Wulven Rally with Bloodfang, by just dragging the card on the field nothing happens, i.e. the card goes to the graveyard without effect. If I click wulven rally and press cast then I get to select the allies in my graveyard. Occured to me in my last match against a member of ROK, sorry can't remember the name. IGN boehni

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont know what happened, but recently playing with wulven hero's and allies im crashing out.

KingJordan vs Keeper24

for no reason other than I checked my graveyard and it froze(upon opening of the graveyard animation the game froze, and crashed). Same thing with a BloodFang deck I was using earlier. I was using a DarkClaw with no shamans or w.rally used, but the same old thing, check graveyard and crash happened. The number of losses ive taken from this bug is ridiculous.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I met at least 5 times when I using Bloodpack Shaman to revive other ally from graveyard!