Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How to Find Your Strategy & Hero

For me it is trial and error. After some time away, I started playing human opponents again and found Direct Damage seems to work better. I started using an Elementalis deck I thought up based on an X-Statix idea from Vs. System but it had few victories. Switched to a Portal Gravebone but could not pull that off either.

On a whim, I loaded up an old Banebow I have not touched in a while and started winning games. So I designed a fire based Majiya and have been winning more with that though I seem to have plateaued now in rating.

I wonder if it is just me or is DD simply easier to use. I am thinking of selling off the Elemental starter cards, not the ones I bought, just the starters since I can always buy them back and focusing on the Hero types I can use, so far Mage and Hunter, still have to try a Priest deck against humans to see if I can make Priest work and do not own the other Hero types.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dont sell any of your cards. You will want 4x copy of each card. Believe me its not worth selling them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It makes sense that you win more with the stronger heroes than you do with the weak ones. Banebow is simply better than Gravebone no matter what your playstyle is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was only thinking of selling the starters for gold to make other decks better now on my limited budget.
    I could always get SC at a later date and buy back the starters.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bear in mind the merchant buys at 50% of the sell price...

So like others have said... in may not be worth it

Unless you invest the gold into a invesment option like Meltdown...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I did get the starters with SC so it is not like I am losing gold.
    I still have to find the basic instructions for Meltdown, have not read how that works yet. I have seen all these topics about # of games to play to make profit and all but not the instructions.

I am also considering getting Warrior since I am going to have Rothem, Warrior is one of the 3 classes I don't have now.
    Last edited by Storknest; 01-21-2014 at 01:18 AM.