Close

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Give Shadow allies some love outside of the Undead tribe! I mean, most of the decent/good Shadow Decks I played against used the Undead Tribe. I myself an fine tuning a non-Tribal Banebow, but kind of hard at times given how weak most of the new allies are.

@Cait: I think the maib issue with giving Logan a great tool is Amber. She and her bloody high damage output is what preventing that. If Logan can use it, so can Amber. Unless they start making Faction Class specific cards which solves that completely, which they do. That way, they can specifically help the class on one Faction without letting their stronger counterparts on the opposite use them.
    OK, lets not bring amber into this i will give the DT headaches and nightmares if we do that
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post
    Faction specific cards may even help in the deckbuilder. I found myself today building a gravebone deck, and all those twilight/templar cards getting in the way kinda annoyed me a bit.
    Not a huge gamebreaking issue, but still a little annoyance.
    The armors are neutral, even though there are no Shadow Templars or Human Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    OK, lets not bring amber into this i will give the DT headaches and nightmares if we do that
    We kinda have to.

Reap what you sow and all that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    The armors are neutral, even though there are no Shadow Templars or Human Undead.
    I know they're neutral, and exactly because there are no human undead or shadow Templars I said I'd like them to be faction specific cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Banebow does the same thing as you mentioned, although not quite as well as Garth does depending on the HP. Not sure why it is a bad thing.
    human weenie army is much more powerful, imagining banebow with human allies is pretty awesome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK, then maybe i should reword what i want to say to make my point.

he is a HERO. he should be played more (i dont know what went on in the pfg but he came out with that ability) to make sure before you kill it. and even then, dont take away the "flavor part", meaning in this instance, the poison. that was the "cool" thing about him. he was a good hero before, now he is near the bottom i think.

aetherborn wisp, fortified wisp and some others... go ahead, nerf/kill those, they are single cards not heroes. i will get over that kind of thing... but heroes?

there are so many things i have been seeing that are so much stronger than his ability that that nerf makes no sense to me.
    These are my thoughts exactly...kill any ally/ability that's overpowered, but be VERY careful to nerf a hero...that nerf dropped him significantly (it may not show a lot in beta right now, but once you start adding in more Amber, Maj, BB, Boris, Zal, etc build...it'll show).
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post

We kinda have to.

Reap what you sow and all that.
    haha, it has nothing to do with me... if we start talking about amber and her ability, i will be giving the DT headaches and nightmares... again...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    These are my thoughts exactly...kill any ally/ability that's overpowered, but be VERY careful to nerf a hero...that nerf dropped him significantly (it may not show a lot in beta right now, but once you start adding in more Amber, Maj, BB, Boris, Zal, etc build...it'll show).
    exactly. right now for the most part, from what i see, people are either playing the new heroes or the older "weaker" ones to see how they can go.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post
    I know they're neutral, and exactly because there are no human undead or shadow Templars I said I'd like them to be faction specific cards.
    What happens if they do make Undead human allies? Like an Undead knight that fights for justice.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Broken Overpowered Card ?!!

What happens if they do make Undead human allies? Like an Undead knight that fights for justice.
    Can't really picture an undead knight fighting side to side with a Templar, or a twilight fighting for shadow (!!!) tbh.
    But yeah, guess that's an option the DT wanted to keep for the future.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha, it has nothing to do with me... if we start talking about amber and her ability, i will be giving the DT headaches and nightmares... again...

exactly. right now for the most part, from what i see, people are either playing the new heroes or the older "weaker" ones to see how they can go.
    I have yet to face an Amber in beta testing (over LOTS of games)...I think that proves your statement here (so the fact a new hero seems strong vs those currently being played is a good thing...or at least it was a good thing).
    Last edited by Shadow Mann; 01-30-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i donno... twilight sounds on the fence to me. (havent read the lore on they, just going by the name twilight) do they could go with light or dark (unless there are gonna be some dusk dudes in the next set)
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory