Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol or when you roll a 300s Elad player with victor there's no better feeling (;
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird
    Outlaw you are one sick son of a b****. I approve
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon69
    Ahahahah you're such an evil (and creative) human being Outl4w!!!
    Join me in the fight for maintaining the freedom of the deranged and enlightend. Be an Outl4w!

“An outlaw can be defined as somebody who lives outside the law, beyond the law and not necessarily against it.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    There is, it comes with the name of Master Trapsetter,
    but the thing with this card is it breaks the loop that Victor's ability create. Hence, totally useless.
    I thought about a deck using Trapsetter but never spent time designing one. Loop? Maybe MT is for a different Hunter.

I did recently fiddle with a deck using 2 traps but instead of Death Trap, I chose Enchanted Oak to see how the wording worked, so far better than my worst beliefs. If a Victor deck has Snare Trap and Enchanted Oak as the only Hunter cards, he is getting EO back and its ability to mess with the opposing deck's play seems interesting. Kinda fun to watch people try to play the same card twice. Both cost 2 so even if they know which traps are being run, they have to guess which one is down if only 1 trap is on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    i guess my point is, if you want to play to have fun (with some winning here and there) dont worry about rating...
    I agree with this, I only use rating for measuring my personal growth and ability to play, not for comparisons.

I am still curious to see this Eladwen rush deck, I used to play her for a bit and did OK.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal